nine

9 | nine
third point of view

a lean body upon a toned body.

only heavy breathing and quiet moaning could be heard as any form of fabric between the two was quickly removed and thrown away. neither of them spoke; they both savoured the pleasure they were experiencing as one slowly drew his lips against the other's collar bone. he left soft, purple circles as proof of their forbidden night, and quickly moved down to his toned stomach.

a man upon a man.

it was a different experience; neither of them were complaining though. the pale one dominated the built one as his plump lips trailed down his toned torso. bed sheets were gripped onto and breaths became shorter and quicker as he lingered on his firm abs, smirking at the boy who became weak from the pleasure.

he then travelled down to the boy's waistline, planting quick, rough kisses along his v-line. the muscular boy closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows, losing patience at the boy who slowly teased him by hovering over his clothed erection. the sweaty bodies barely touched each other as his plump lips finally met the boy's boxers, and he felt fingers curve around the hem of the only clothing left on.

it was tugged off swiftly, and the tanned boy rolled his eyes back at rapture felt. he felt himself get closer, and closer, and close...

yuta gasped, opening his eyes and waking up with a sweaty forehead. he slowly looked down at his briefs, which hardly hid a bulge.

his heartbeat was too fast, and he was too confused.

what the hell was that?

a/n:
the bible is self-explanatory