thirteen

13 | thirteen
third point of view

winwin stood just outside the room he saw ten and jaehyun walk into a moment ago, grinning like a child.

for the first time, they were at school early. he was going to scare them.

three, two, one...

"boo!" he barged into the room, expecting to see them shocked.

he never expected himself to be the shocked one.

he widened his eyes as he saw ten pulling jaehyun by his collar, their lips barely touching, before they both turned to look at him with wide eyes. jaehyun quickly moved away, and ten followed suit.

a suffocating atmosphere enveloped the boys. winwin couldn't bear to look at them.

"winwin..." jaehyun gulped harshly. it broke his heart to see winwin's gaze wavering at his shoes.

"i... i'm sorry," he finally uttered, not knowing what else to say.

"for what?" winwin's voice cracked. he didn't want an explanation.

ten stepped forward. "we were going to tell you, but we never found the right time... i'm sorry you had to find out like this, winwin..."

it was the first time ten's voice felt cold and distant. winwin shook his head.

"i... i'm going to go to class now..."

he quickly left the room, leaving many questions unanswered. jaehyun went to follow him, but ten stopped him.

"it's best to leave him alone until he opens up," ten sighed. jaehyun frowned.

he missed winwin, but he liked ten. a horrible, heavy weight of guilt rested upon his shoulders.

he had messed up more in the past few weeks than he did in his entire life.

jaehyun had to fix his mistakes; the problem was, he didn't know how.