seventeen

17 | seventeen
third point of view

before winwin could react, yuta pressed his lips harshly against him.

winwin froze. he had no idea what to do, so quietly let the older boy move against him.

yuta pulled away after a few seconds, frowning at the still boy. "what's wrong?"

"i-i don't know," winwin replied, looking away. "you're not gay, yuta."

yuta smirked. "i know. i only like you, winwin."

winwin was becoming more and more confused. was yuta playing around with him? but it didn't make sense to go so far just for a joke.

yuta slowly leaned back down, stopping a bit too close. "do you like me, winwin?"

winwin could only look up at his hazel-brown eyes.

the japanese boy didn't wait for an answer; he gently pressed his lips against winwin's once more, waited for him to react, then began the action all over again.

winwin grabbed onto yuta's shirt, intertwining his other hand with him. yuta sat up, pulling winwin with him.

yuta was enjoying himself more than he expected to. he didn't want to remember how sinful he was being, because how could something be so bad if it feels this good?

yuta planted small pecks down winwin's jawline and collar bone, slowly slipping his hands under his shirt as he bit down on the pale boy's soft skin. winwin rolled his head back, wrapping his legs around yuta's waist as he felt his tongue against his skin.

yuta nibbled on winwin's collarbone for a bit before pulling away and leaning back, pulling winwin with him. the two lay, panting, in silence. winwin stared at the ceiling; yuta stared at winwin.

he knew his feelings for winwin were growing. it almost didn't feel strange to look at a boy and think about him in bed.