Four

Everyone was dancing and laughing. Darwin stood near the seats as Alex threw objects at his body. They did nothing to him.

"Harder!" Darwin challenged.

"Is that safe?" Abbey asked.

"It's fine," Raven assured, "he adapts to survive."

"Oh." Abbey said.

Angel was flying, Hank was hanging upside down from the ceiling, and Sean was helping Alex with the challenge that Darwin had given them. Rave was dancing with Abbey standing next to her.

"I don't think this is right." Abbey said to herself.

Just after she said that, Charles and Eric showed up.

"What is going on here?!" Charles exclaimed.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Charles.

"What happened to the statue?" Charles asked.

Raven laughed as she stepped over broken glass and walked towards Charles.

"That was Alex, but we have to call him Havok. I was thinking we could call you Magneto." Raven said as she pointed towards Eric. He rolled his eyes and muttered something as he walked away. "And you should be called Professor X." Raven said as she pointed towards Charles.

Charles shook his head.

"I expected more from you." Charles said as he walked away. Raven lowered her hand and walked back into the room.

A few days later, the window was fixed and everyone went back to being "normal."

"Are you alright Raven?" Abbey asked.

Raven looked at her and smiled softly.

"Yeah, I'm ok."

❌ ❌ ❌

"Hey!" Two men stopped by the window to look in on the mutants. "Hey, why don't you flap your wings for us!" The man made small wings with his hands and acted as if he was flying.

Hank got up from the couch and closed the curtains.

"Thanks." Angel said.

Hank nodded his head and sat back down onto the couch.

As the hours went by. Things seemed to be quiet and calm. Well, except for the thudding sound.

"What was that?" Darwin asked. He walked towards the window and everyone followed him.

Hank pulled open the curtains and everyone looked outside.

"What is that?" Abbey pointed towards the moon as a shadow appeared. It seemed like two people in the sky.

Suddenly, the second man was dropped from the sky and came barreling towards the ground. His body landed right in front of the mutants.

Abbey and Raven had muffled screams as everyone watched half of the government agents fall to their deaths.

"Oh my god!" Abbey exclaimed.

A man with slicked back black hair and red skin began to "slice and dice" anyone that came near him.

More and more government agents came and went.