Ten

The jet tilted slightly to the left. Abbey clutched the straps that held her in her seat.

"You alright?" Alex asked.

Abbey nodded her head.

"Is there anything unusual?" Hank asked.

"No." A woman replied.

"Then they must be under water." Hank said, "we can't go down there and we don't have a sonar."

Sean looked up and smiled.

"Yes we do."

"Yes we do." Charles said as he took off his head set. So did Eric. The three of them went towards the bomb bay doors.

"Beast, Open the bomb bay doors!" Sean shouted.

Abbey looked at Sean.

"Be careful!" Abbey shouted over the roar of the wind.

Sean nodded his head and jumped.

"Alright," Charles started, "Sean found the sub."

The jet tilted to the side.

"Hank, could you level the bloody plane please!" Charles yelled.

Hank looked like he was focused. He leveled the plane and Eric went onto one of the landing wheels.

"What's he doing?" Abbey asked.

"He's getting Shaw." Hank replied.

A big metal sub came into view.

"Holy shit!" Abbey exclaimed.

The jet started to turn around only to be turned back.

Abbey looked out the front window and saw a familiar person on the top of the sub.

"Janos." Abbey whispered.

Janos spun quickly. The wind picked up. The jet started to spin slightly. Then, it began to spin fast. It was heading towards dry land.

"Hang on!" Hank shouted.

When the jet crashed, all was quiet.

❌ ❌ ❌

"Abbey!" Alex's voice echoed. "Abbey wake up!"

Abbey's eyes fluttered open.

"Come on," Alex helped Abbey up, "we gotta get to Shaw."

As everyone finally got out of the jet, they came across Janos and Azazel.

Alex let go of Abbey and released his energy. It missed Azazel.

Janos looked at Abbey and smiled.

Abbey could feel her body heat up. She made her hands into fists and released her power towards Janos. He hit the sub and then the ground. He was out.

Suddenly, Azazel appeared behind Alex. Hank quickly intercepted, but, Azazel grabbed Alex by the throat with his tail and teleported.

"Alex!" Abbey shouted.

A gust of wind knocked the girl off of her feet.

"I told you I'd be back." Janos said as he taunted Abbey with a small tornado dancing in his hands.

Abbey huffed in anger and crossed her arms into an "X". Red rings of energy appeared around her body. Abbey quickly stood up and threw them at Janos. He dodged them and released his tornado onto Abbey. She was sucked up and thrown into the sky.