Chapter 6

Hey, I just wanted to give a shout out to Moomoo_cat, she has been a huge help with this story, giving me inspiration etc... You should really check out her stories, and submit to her SYOT.

----------

Cinocca Trench & Harlow Luna Page

"So, you wanna ally up?"

Harlow looked up from her sitting position on the sofa.

"And why would I want to do that?" she questioned.

"Well, I'm strong, you're strong. Both of us together would be double strong. Anyways, you seem to know what you're doing" Cinocca leant down by her. His dark eyes urging her.

"And if I don't?"

"Well too bad for you" a mysterious smile broke off his face. "We may be from District three, but who says we aren't Careers? What do you say? Wanna join up?"

"And why would you want me?"

He slunk around the sofa , nearing Harlow. She noticed his sneaky and graceful manner.

"Well, I know that you're smart, that you're sly. You always know more than you let on" he brought his face up to hers. "And I know you want this as much as me"

Harlow wasn't letting herself be wooed by his dark swirling, mysterious eyes. Instead she greeted his gaze intensely.

"Fine" then she got up and left.

Cinocca smiled, he was the leader of the careers, he would scout out the best of the best. Then he'd turn them against each other. He chuckled softly, reaching into his pocket for a syringe.

It was filled with bright green liquid, tracker jacker venom.

He brought the needle up to his skin, carefully injecting a small amount. Then he sat, waiting, but no effect came of it. Perfect, he thought. He'd kept his immunity strong, now he was unbeatable.

---------------

All right so I don't usually leave ANs but I felt I should this time so please read it.

I'm sorry this chapter was so short, the next is going to be the chariots.

I'm not quite sure how to do this, as it's been very hard to choose the outfits. And I'm so sorry to any districts with bad cotumes, unfortunately no one as brilliant as Cinna was alive yet. So please don't be angry at me about the outfits, I've struggled a lot with this, it's hard to make everyone happy and still keep the story true to the Hunger Games. I hope that you can forgive me for this and don't stop reading, but its ok if you do, I'll understand