Letter #14

Dear XXXXXX,
Thanks to you, my older brother's birthday party was one of the best parties I ever experienced. I was really excited when you said you could come, and even more excited when we drove you (and a few other friends) from robotics to our house for the party. I hope you didn't mind that I sat next to you on the couch while we were playing some video games. There wasn't too much space on that couch, so our legs were touching. I hope that didn't sound too weird. Seeing you have fun while playing made me really happy. And when you gave your controllers to me so I could have a turn, I became even more grateful for your kindness. You were smiling throughout the whole party, which made me smile as well. I was really glad that you were having fun. It was really amusing that when I was showing my other friends my recently-cleaned room, you wanted to see it as well. I remember seeing you just awkwardly standing next to the doorway and silently laughing at all of my "Do Not Disturb" and "Knock Before Entering" signs that were targeted to both of my brothers. I'm not lying when I say that I was really happy that you were curious and wanted to see my room I had recently bragged about being clean. It was really funny seeing you sing with our karaoke machine. I couldn't stop laughing when you tried to sing one of our Filipino songs and then decided to sing one of the Korean songs. I also loved how we shared a mic when singing a song in which we would alternate when the rapping part and then the singing part comes up. It made me feel a little special. You truly made this party a great one, and you have given me the courage to invite you to mine. I just hope you're willing to go.