Letter #28

Dear XXXXXX,
Liking someone two years above me is really hard. Today, I said some things to my older brother and about his friends that was mean and I know I shouldn't have. I was really mad at my brother when I found out that he showed that girl my drawing of your senior portrait, which was supposed to be private. I told him that I was glad that he and his friends, including you, were all seniors this school year. I told him that I couldn't wait for all of you to leave. That finally no one would bother me all the time. That a lot of my problems would be solved once all of you are gone. I regret saying that. I yelled at my brother whilst in the presence of my parents. They knew what was going on, and honestly, it made me feel worse. My parents would tease me as well. I would get teased, and laughed at, and even mocked, all because I like you. It's been hard for me. I just want it to stop. I want everyone to stop. I wish they would realize that it affects the both of us. The girl told me that you probably know that I do like you. You wouldn't have known if it weren't for my brother, who told all of his friends about this. I really mean it when I say that I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to exit my life. I would just be satisfied if we stayed friends, rather than leave as strangers.