Full Send~Emmett Forrest x reader

Emmett Forrest. The name that made you swoon at just the sound of it. I mean, how could you not. He was just beautiful. Your friends, Vivian and Elle, encouraged you to go for it, but you just couldn't bring yourself to.

     "Sweetie, you'll never know if he's into you if you never even ask!" Elle says to you as she applies her makeup for her date with Vivian.

     "Easy for you to say! You and Vivian got drunk, hooked up, and the rest is history!"

     "(Y/N), if you don't ask him out yourself, I'll ask him out for you,"

     "Elle," you warned.

     "And I'll tell him all the lovey dovey details about your crush on him,"

     "Fine! I'll do it!"

      "Yay! I can't wait to tell Viv!" The short blonde squealed.

      "Yeah, yeah. Just go on your little date," Elle kisses you on your cheek before she left.

       Your hands shook as you walked toward the door of Emmett's apartment. The two of you had hung out before. This was just the first time you'd be hanging out on a date. You nervously knocked on the door.

       "There's my favorite law student!" Emmett exclaimed.

       "And they come bearing gifts!" You said as you held up the bag of Chinese food.

       "Oooooo! Come in! Make yourself comfortable! I'll get us some wine!" You sat yourself down on the couch and turned on Netflix.

        You put on a timeless classic, the Office, as Emmett sat down next to you and handed you your wine glass. Being with Emmett is always fun. But it can also be unbearable. Not in a mean way. But sometimes it just feels like you're going to burst because you love him so much. It's now or never.

      "Emmett? Can I tell you something?" Emmett had just finished a tangent about his last class of the day.

      "Yeah, of course. Everything ok?" he looked concerned. You downed the rest of your wine and put on your big girl pants.

      "I've liked you for a really long time now. I totally understand if  you don't feel the same way-" he cut you off by pressing his lips to yours. When he pulled away, grins were evident on both of your faces.

      "Elle has been trying to get me to do that for months," you giggled.

      "Vivian has been doing the same to me!" Emmett laughed.

      "God, they're too cutesy for their own good," you proclaimed.

      "Oh we're gonna be such a cooler couple than them," you both laughed at that. No one could possibly be cooler than them. But hey, you two came pretty close.