Couldn't Be Happier~Elle Woods x reader

It was obvious to everyone at Harvard law that Elle Woods was still in love with her ex. They didn't care that she is actually an intelligent person. No. They only see the girly girl who wears hot pink power suits.

"I just want them to take me seriously!" Elle lamented to you as she brushed her hair.

"Screw 'em, Elle! You're better than most of those guys! They'll realise it eventually!" Over the past year, you've practically become Elle's therapist. She didn't know how much it hurt to listen to her moon over Hunter constantly. But how could she? You never told her how you felt. I mean, you're not even sure if she likes girls! So, you suffer in silence and don't complain.

You were walking to your next class with your other best friend, Emmett. He's the only one who knows about your little crush on that beautiful blonde.

"So, (Y/N), where are we on telling Elle how you feel?" he questioned you.

"Nowhere, I will keep my emotions right here," you gestured to your heart before continuing, "and then one day, I'll die," you stated in a monotone voice. Your friend rolled his eyes at you.

"She is so obviously head over heels for you!"

"Sure, Emmett. Whatever helps you sleep at night," you reply sarcastically.

You could barely concentrate the entirety of your class. All you could think of was your favorite blonde. Your face was flushed red by the time you had to gather your things. Of course the one person that would make your situation worse was the one you bumped into on your way back to Emmett's place.

"(Y/N)! Just the lady that I was hoping to bump into!" Elle grinned and bumped her shoulder with yours. You giggled as you walked, nervously shoving your hands into your coat pockets.

"And why is that?" you were blushing furiously now. She simply winked at you as she pulled you to her desired destination.

It took you a minute to realise that she was leading you to your shared dorm room. Once you had settled in she sat in her hot pink spinny chair and gave you a serious look. You gulped.

"So, (Y/N), I heard that there was something that you needed to tell me something." Dammit you, Emmett Forrest. You took a deep breath before responding.

"Look, Elle, I don't want things to be weird between us, I value our friendship so-" she cut you off.

"(Y/N), sweetie, I don't care that you have a thing for Warner,"

"What, ew, no! I definitely don't have a thing for Warner!" you exclaimed in disgust.

"Wait, then who do you like?" Elle looked absolutely puzzled. It was now or never.

"I like you," you mumbled as you began looking through your bag for your book on the French Revolution.

"What was that? I can't understand you when you mumble,"

"I like you, ok, Elle? I don't want things to be weird. I'll just go stay with Emmett," you got up and walked to the door, but Elle's manicured hand grasped your shoulder, forcing you to turn around. Before you could truly process it, Elle was kissing you. Once you realized what was happening, you managed to kiss her back despite the buckling of your knees.

"I like you too, (Y/N)," Elle whispered against your lips. You couldn't be happier

A/N thanks to @Sh4dowC4t for requesting this one! It was so much fun to work on! Sorry it took so long