6 | Little saviour

  ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛  

❝God helps those who help themselves.❞

"Let's go before they wake up," Isabelle suggested to the astonished boys next to her. Caspian and Edmund were still gawking at the door which the witch blew up. "Hello, Earth to Caspian and Paddie," she waved her hand in front of their head. They looked at her, back at the door, then at her and again at the door. "Never mind, I'll do the dirty job," she rolled her eyes. She figured out that they were seriously dumbfounded because even Edmund didn't say a word about her calling him 'Paddie'. "Catch," she told them. "Accio swords."

Caspian and Edmund caught the guards' swords after Isabelle snapped them out of their staring with the flying swords. They ran out and joined the fight.

Isabelle grabbed a sword and used it to block some guards' attacks while shooting them with her wand, surprisingly successfully. "Petrificus Totalus," she pointed her wand at a guard behind Edmund who was displeasingly close to the boy, and she watched with satisfaction as he tumbled to the ground, petrified. "Do I have to save your butt all the-" she mumbled before someone kicked her back which caused her to fall. "Shit."

Isabelle shot her head up and immediately rolled away a couple times while the man tried to slit her throat without stopping. The sword was too far from her to pick up, and she barely could hold the grip on her wand. She kicked him in the face when the man paused for five seconds, and he fell back but were on the firm ground a second later, and not even a faint sign of distress was seen.

"Wow, not bad," Isabelle complimented, which caused the man to get confused. "Expelliarmus," she quickly disarmed him and got up from the ground. "I am beauty, I am grace," she stepped closer and clenched her fist, the one she didn't have her wand in. "I will punch you in the face," she hissed through her teeth whilst her fist met the guard's face. Even the girl was surprised when he lost his balance and fell to the ground. "Time to pass out. Stupefy."

Isabelle had no time for glory in knocking him out since she found herself on the ground. Again. "I knew you were dangerous. But I would have never thought you would be a magician," the man from the church said, and all of a sudden, he left.

Isabelle followed his gaze and saw Eustace leaving, being totally terrified. "I'm a witch, man. And leave him alone!" she shouted as she got up and picked up the sword from beside her, and she wanted to go after him, but as she set off to follow him, another guard came and started attacking her. She was about to hex him when he hit the wand out of her hand. "Screw you!" she thundered, swinging the sword towards him. But as it was mentioned before, Isabelle had no idea how to use it. He disarmed the girl very easily and knocked her to the ground. She put her arms in front of her defensively when he swung his sword. But it never reached its goal. Isabelle gasped when she heard a hoot.