8 | Drug

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛  

  ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛  

❝Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.❞

"Where's Izzy?" Caspian questioned the others as he and Edmund entered the mansion with Coriakin after they reunited with the missing Lucy. Eustace frowned angrily that they left him behind and followed them.

Lucy noodled for a couple seconds. "She said she would look around the castle. Haven't you seen her?" she glanced at Coriakin. He shook his head in denial.

"Let's find her first of all." Caspian sighed, and they separated to find the wandering girl.

Edmund went right and muttered under his breath about how problematic the girl was. He stopped when he heard a noise like someone was about to trip. He placed his hand on his sword, just in case. The noise came not so far from him, so he went into its direction. He saw Isabelle and was about to open his mouth to call out to the others that he found her, but he kept his mouth shut when he noticed the girl's facial expression. He saw too many emotions at once. He saw anger, sadness, happiness and admiration. He couldn't help but wonder what was going on in her mind.

When they first met, he thought that the girl was a simple stupid girl like the ones he had met in England who always tried to get close to him only because they fancied his appearance. Soon, he realised he was wrong. He never met a girl like Isabelle. He never knew what she was feeling or thinking about. He saw her as a book. More exactly, a diary which was locked with many locks. A book which he wanted to open. He would have never admitted it, but he was interested in her. That mysterious atmosphere around her, as well as the confident grin that was always seen on her face, were pulling him towards her like there had been an invisible string between them.

Isabelle almost tripped over her own legs when she looked into a room and saw a beautiful black piano. Her mouth slightly opened, and she held her breath back as she slowly walked closer to the instrument. She didn't even notice Edmund who stood at the door, watching her curiously. As soon as her fingers brushed the wood, she felt electricity running through her arm. A warm smile crept on her face. Edmund raised his brow in confusion. He found it hard to believe that the girl didn't even notice him, but she totally excluded the world around her as soon as she caught the glimpse of the piano.

Mallory was from a Muggle family, and her sister, Corinne, was a music teacher in a music school in France. She was a very talented musician, in fact, she knew how to play on a lot of instruments. After the little Isabelle was able to walk, use her hands and talk, Corinne immediately started teaching her, of course, with her mother's permission. Her aunt was the reason for her affection for music. She bought Isabelle her first piano when she was only four. It was the most beautiful piano the girl had ever seen. It was matte black with white enrichment on the legs. She was sadder than ever when they had to sell it before her sixth year, so they could afford her school stuff. She used to practice during school too, in the Room of Requirements, but after they sold her piano, she just didn't want to practice.