22 | Budapest

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛  

  ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛ ♕ ♛  

❝Time flies.❞

"Hello Budapest," Isabelle rejoiced as she got off of the plane.

Albus, Scorpius and Isabelle decided to go on a trip to some countries in Europe after finishing school. Fortunately, thanks to all the effort they put into their studies, all of them had successful N.E.W.Ts. Isabelle got out all the money she had been saving since she was a child, and after Mallory and Corinne helped her out, she could finally afford the journey. They went to Poland, Russia and Croatia. The next, and probably the last station was Hungary. The only bad thing about the trip was that she had to leave Seb at home with her mother. Isabelle wanted to take him with her and fought with her mother a hundred times to do so, but Mallory eventually persuaded her from doing it.

"I can't wait to learn a bit of the language," Isabelle fluttered while they waited for their luggage.

"Izzy, we came here to relax and gain experiences. You know, like normal people do when they travel," Scorpius whined painfully.

Albus pulled out a map from his pocket, looking like a real tourist. "Where should we go for the first time?" he was humming while mapping the map.

Isabelle's eyes kindled. "Somewhere where there is food!" she exclaimed.

"Al, the map is upside down," Scorpius commented wearily.

Albus turned the paper round with a frown, and his facial expression instantly became more definite. After observing the roads on the map for a couple seconds, he turned to Isabelle. "Are you serious? You ate an hour ago," he raised his brows.

"That was a long time ago," she shrugged. "And the plane food sucks."

"Okay, then let's eat!" Scorpius clenched his hands, and they asked a woman's help to find a good restaurant.

After hours, they finally found the restaurant the woman told them about and sat down at an empty table. There were so many people around them, they barely found an empty table. They ordered their food and patiently waited for their dinner.

Isabelle sighed. "I am so happy that we are here. Together." She was overcome by emotion. She was glad that she was travelling with her friends. The Karkaroff girl was still not over her Narnian adventure, everyone could notice that something was troubling her, but her friends were there for her. They suggested the whole travelling thing. And she was more than grateful for them for that.

Albus narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Is she pregnant?" he asked, sharing a look with the blond boy, then he looked at Isabelle. "Izzy, you aren't pregnant, are you?"

"Yeah, did you and grumpy boy do the dirty?" Scorpius raised a brow. They both looked serious but burst into laughter a second later. "Wait, wait, wait," he tried to stop laughing. "I've just realised that it's impossible. If they had been nasty, she would have been given birth already."