Chapter-4

Dan

Dan let out a frustrated growl going through the thousands of mails he got. It was mandatory to read the letters written in primitive human language so he didn't miss any important announcement. Most of the letters were from advertisement companies inviting him to work for brands. He tossed them in the garbage when he realised there was nothing important in them. Advertisers were getting bolder, almost forcing him into working with them. Human money held no value to him so they lured him with free human labour. It was mind boggling how humans treated their own kind as objects. The fact that this species calls themselves intelligent is laughable. He had requested the authority to filter advertiser's letters yet every other day he had to scramble through them to find his newsletters. These stupid humans didn't realize making an alien endorse a human brand was dense. They wanted him to advertise a soda brand when he didn't even drink human beverages. Not that he hadn't tried it. Dan was naturally curious, he had tried all human foods just as he tried sleeping with a human woman, he preferred the latter.

Dan sighed in frustration plopping down on the sofa. He was missing home a bit too much lately, it had been five long years since he had last visited Grosh. The last time he visited Grosh was to convince his father to send someone else as an ambassador on earth. Dan hated being away from home. But his father wasn't very keen on sending someone else. He wanted Dan away from Grosh for some reason. He missed his soft Natural bed back at him. But most of all he missed the sex. Sex with human females left him unsatisfied to say the least. Lately he had been finding it hard to be excited about anything sexual. Grosh males were naturally very sexual. He could have sex multiple times a day, many in fact did. The lack of excitement was rare on Grosh male. Dan was scared that if he stayed in the human world for a few more years, he might never be able to get hard. He shuddered at the thought.

Dan typed in a quick text on his communication device and sent it to Pari. Pari was one of the board members in EAE. She was adventenous to say the least. He liked her boldness, it reminded him of Grosh's authoratitive women.

The bell on his door rang a few minutes later. He opened the door to find Pari standing at the doorway, wearing jeans and a fit white blouse.

"It is unlike you to call me for a hookup."

He took her waist and pulled her into the room, closing the door behind her.

"I haven't been myself lately," he said, unbuttoning his shirt.

"What do you mean?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Her hungry eyes roamed his body.

"I am slipping into human nature and drifting away from my Grosh side."

"That's not good," she chuckled, her fingers with huge ass nails raking his chest. "I like your Grosh side. It is what makes you unique."

"You haven't even met my Grosh side," he turned her around with a sudden whoosh. She gasped but covered it with a shrill cry.

"Why don't you show me then?"

"Your failing human body couldn't possibly take it." He pulled her pants down, bending her over. "Spread your legs."

"I like it when you become this commanding. Makes me feel like a real woman. No one has ever talked to me this way," she moaned out as he opened her legs wide.

Her easy compliance and overly pleasing tone was a huge turn off, but human norms were much different from Grosh's. He couldn't possibly ask her to give him a challenge. Pari was a good distraction. She was not afraid of making the first move.

Humans got their sexual appetite from Grosh genes among other things. Being one of the most sexual creatures on their planet, they were still not as sexual as Grosh people. Grosh has sex multiple times a day during mating spree on their home planet. Mating spree was another thing that separated humans from Grosh. In the Grosh world, when women went into heat, the couple went on a mating spree which lasted for hours. And as far as procreation was concerned breeding was a very complicated process in his home planet. Their breeding was nowhere near as fast as humans. Most matings didn't end up in pregnancies, but the rare pregnancies made sure that the young were well fed and taken care of.

Dan zipped up his pants when he was finally done.

"I like it that I don't have to use protection with you." Pari said, lciking her lips as she righted her clothes. The notion of contacting diseases or getting pregnant from sex between two alien species was absurd. Moreover, in his home planet contraception wasn't a thing. He appreciated the human take on preventive measures. Most diseases that Grosh had developed immunity to, but humans were still vulnerable to it.

"What are we going to do now?" Pari asked, leaning towards him.

Dan thought of his schedule, realising a dull ache was starting to form in his temple. It wasn't the first time he was feeling sick. The high gravity of earth often made his head hurt. He would have to talk to Shurti and give him some pain meds. His monthly check ups were due as well. He thought he would get it over with today but he instead found that timid intern. He wanted the best for himself when it came to his health. The fact that Shurti had an intern handle him pissed him off. Only Shurti could be that brave. She knew he hated incompetency and that intern screamed amatuer from a distance. Shruti had been his doctor from the time he first moved to EAE and she was the only human who wasn't scared of him.

They had a lot of fights initially but she was the best physician and learned Grosh physiology pretty quick. She even had a six-month training in Dan's home planet, making her the only human who visited Grosh.

Dan looked at the time. "I have work in the communication room?"

"Calling home again?"

"I think you should go now," Dan said, turning away from her and writing on his communication device to ready the communication room. He needed to talk to the head office back home. Only the communication room had devices that could help in talking to long distances. The devices were made from Grosh engineering, humans couldn't possibly know the technology to make such a device. The signals could travel space and time, travelling millions of light years in a matter of nanoseconds.

"See you outside then," Pari chirped before leaving him.

Dan walked to the communication room and set it up for Grosh communication.

He had to report everything going on on Earth back home. His cryptic messages were beyond human ability to read. He couldn't possibly tell them what he was writing to his people. Humans were egoistic creatures, too arrogant for their own good. If they came to know Grosh is looking over them like parents over naughty kids they wouldn't be as friendly to him. But hiding the messages was easy. Asudhar's written language was impossible for humans to decipher.

Dan walked out from the room once he was done sending the message and came out only to collide face to face with Pari. She had changed into a knee length pencil skirt and a satin shirt. She was beautiful by human standards and he might even enjoy sex with her once ina while but he hated that she wouldn't leave him alone. He was pretty sure she was stalking him since there was no other explanation why he would see her when she left his room only a few hours ago.

"What are you doing here?" Dan asked with a fake smile that he had learned from humans.

"You left me starving for more." She said with a wink.

She must have seen the unease in his face.

She laughed off her comment. "I was just joking." Dan had no idea why a woman with such high authority would act this way. She shouldn't have slept with him in the first place. He was sure it must have broken some rules. Not that he cared. She had a huge fan following outside EAE, bringing the only female board member on EAE. She had power and beauty that women on earth could only dream of. She could get any human male she wanted but her appetite always took her to the wrong kind of people. Married men, way too young men, and aliens.

"Are you free this evening? We could watch a movie together." She said flirting.

"I would have loved to but I have my monthly checkup due. I need to be with Shurti. I am so sorry."

"Oh. No problem, maybe next time." She went on her tiptoes kissing him on the cheek.

Dan scurried away not wanting to be around her for any second longer.