Chapter-14

Dan

He shouldn't have done that. It was pretty common to do venom-induced orgasms in Grosh but Nicky was a tiny human female, he didn't know it would affect her this much. She was sleeping, exhausted from the force of the orgasm she had. But his treacherous cock throbbed in his pants. He lowered his pants and took the aching thing in his hands. He had to do something to relief himself otherwise he would have a severe case of blue balls that even Shruti won't be able to treat.

He jerked himself but felt numb. His cock was a bastard not responding to his touch. As if to protest, it swelled even more in his grip. His orgasm on the brink but refused to leap over the precept. With his left hand he touched Nicky's soft lips and he jerked himself again, this time his cock twitched at the sight and feel of her succulent lips. Caressing his thump on her wet lips he moved his hands frantically. When she opened her mouth a little responding to his touch, he erupted in spurts coating his hands and sheets with his cum. The "candy" smell, tattooing itself on Nicky's skin. For now, he was sated but he knew this was just the beginning, what will come next was going to be so much worse.

This need that was just an ache, with Nicky's primed body, it would be like a red-hot iron in their bellies.

He cleaned his hands and changed the sheets somehow trying not to wake up Nicky's sleeping form and then left to go to communicate room.

He needed to talk to his people.

***

"You are saying that you are primed for a human female?" His friend and mentor also the president of Grosh spoke over the device.

"Yes, you are right."

He was silent for a second before speaking.

"Well, congratulations. We would like to meet your bride then." He didn't particularly sound happy rather calculative.

"Sure Dronn."

"It was nice talking to you. Wish to meet you soon." Dronn sounded clipped.

"Me too. Take care."

Dan had an eerie feeling that something was wrong. Maybe, he shouldn't have told them about Nicky so soon.