1x03 - Friday Night Bites

Picture of Megan Fox as Demi Salvatore

Forbes Residence

Carlisle wakes up. His pillow is covered with blood. Demi is sleeping next to him in bed. He gets up and tries to leave the room, but Demi wakes up too.

"Good morning" The both of them are only standing in their underwear.

"Please...don't!" Carlisle begs. He reaches for the lamp on his night table.

"Don't do that. Ah, ah, ah, ah." He goes for hitting Demi with the lamp, but she catches the lamp.

"No! No! get away from me! No!" Carlisle throws the pillow covered in blood at Demi.

"This could have gone a completely different way" Demi smells the pillow her face begins to change. She attacks Carlisle again.

**********
Mystic Falls High

"I'm not saying don't date the chick. I'm just saying take it slow" Benny tells Eliot.

"You were the one who said to go for it" Eliot reminds him confused.

"Now I'm saying take it slow"

"Why the about-face?"

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field" Benny says.

"Oh, because I'm so that guy. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Eliot asks.

"It's stupid."

"Benny..."

"What?"

"Spit it out"

"I accidently touched Stella. And I got a really bad feeling" Benny admits.

"Is that it? Benny"

"It was bad bad!" Benny defends himself.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Eliot asks.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new girlfriend" Benny changes his mind.

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stella is a big part of that" Eliot confesses to Benny.

Stella walks over to the two of them. "Good morning, Eliot. Good morning, Benny"

"Hey, um, I gotta find Carlisle. He's not answering his phone. So, I'll see you guys later" Benny excuses, not comfortable around Stella. He hurries away.

"Benny, wait..."

"He doesn't like me very much" Stella notes.

"He doesn't know you. He's my best friend. He's just looking out for me. But when he does, he will love you" Eliot reassures her.

**********

Matt and Taylor are stretching for cheerleading a way from Stella and Eliot.

"Look... there's Eliot and his new girlfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, they're walking, walking, walking. Yep. Right into the sunset" Taylor teases Macy.

"You're a bitch" Macy says to Taylor.

"While you just stand there looking like one of those little yard trolls"

"Gnomes" Macy corrects her.

*********

"Here's what we're going to do. Are you free tonight?" Eliot asks Stella.