1x20 - Blood Sisters

Picture of Megan Fox as Demi Salvatore (1864)

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella is locked up in a cell in the basement. She is hallucinating due to the lack of blood

**********

Woods 1864

The town is capturing vampires.

"Circle around that way. I'll distract them. Go" Stella tells Demi "Over here! There's another one! Quick! Help me!" Stella shouts to the group of men. The men follow Stella.

Only one man is standing guard over the carriage containing the vampires. Demi hits him and knocks him out. Stella returns. Demi grabs the keys out of the man's pocket and unlocks the carriage. "We don't have long" Stella warns her.

"Kasper. Kasper" Demi and Stella lift Kasper out of the carriage. They untie him and take off the muzzle that covers his mouth. "We're going to get you out of here. Demi, hurry. Hurry"

Demi is shot and she dies. Stella rushes over to her "No! No. Demi" Stella runs and grabs a gun, but she is shot down too.

**********

Stella is drifting in and out between the present and past. "Stella. Stella" Demi says.

"Stella" Eliot says, "I love you, Stella" Stella doesn't know if this is Eliot or Kasper saying this.

Kasper is taken back into the carriage in the past. Demi leads Eliot out in the present. He looks through the bars at her.

**********

Quarry 1864

In another flashback, Stella awaken with a start. She touches her stomach and sees the bullet wound is gone. She also sees a ring on her hand and examines it. Emil is there. "Kasper had me make that for you weeks ago"

"Where am I?"

"The quarry just north of town. My brother and I brought you here last niht. We found you dead in the woods"

"Where's Demi? Am I...am I a...?"

"Not yet. You're in transition"

"But how? I..."

"You had Kasper's blood in your system when you died"

"no. I never..."

"He's been compelling you to drink it for weeks, Stella" Emil explains.

"And Demi?"

"no compulsion was necessary. She drank from him willingly"

Stella joins Demi by the river "I woke up last night. I didn't know where I was. I went to the church. And I watched them drag him inside. Then they set fire to it. And the whole church went up into flames. They killed him, Stella. He's gone"

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi brings a bottle of blood for Stella. "Brought you something to eat...100% Stella diet approved. You know what will happen if you don't eat. You'll get all rotting and crusty"

"I'm not hungry"

"of course you are. We're eternally hungry. Take it. The human blood should be gone by now. You want to explain why you're still in here. Feeling sorry for yourself? Come on. Drink up. Fine. Starve. What do I care?" Demi leaves.