1x13 - Children Of The Damned

Picture of Ki Hong Lee as Aaron Zhu

Mystic Falls, 1864

A horse drawn carriage with a driver and his passenger are heading down a dirt road. Up ahead, in the middle of the road, lies a woman with man kneeling beside her. The man gets up when he sees the carriage and starts shouting "Please! Please, help us!" Kasper runs towards the carriage as it comes to a halt.

"Please, my wife, she's been hurt! Please help her!" The driver jumps down from his seat and goes to check on the woman in the road. The passenger of the vehicle opens the carriage door and exits. "What are you doing out here in the middle of the night? It's not safe"

"No. No, sir. It's not safe" Kasper bares his fangs and bites the man's neck. The man screams as Kasper drains the life out of him.

Meanwhile, the driver is kneeling over Demi's body, but turns around when he hears screaming. He sees his passenger's dead body lying by the carriage, but he doesn't see Kasper. He looks back the other way and Kasper has appeared right in front of him. His eyes become red and he drains the blood from the man who screams for his life. He tosses him aside when he has drained him, blood drenching his chin.

"And that's how it's done" Kasper wipes the front of his coat with his palms. Demi slowly and cautiously gets up and looks at the two dead men. "What happens to the bodies?"

"Well, I'll take them into the woods and the other animals will finish them off" Demi seems frightened. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"I'm ready. I want you to turn me" Demi nods.

"When it's time. Kiss me" Demi pulls a handkerchief from her pocket with a flourish. She moves to wipe the blood off Kasper's chin, but Kasper grabs her hand and moves in closer "You should get a taste" Kasper moves in to kiss Demi, but she moves away. "Sorry"

"Don't be. Soon you won't be able to get enough" Demi hesitates for a moment before kissing Kasper with a fiery passion. Demi pulls away and the blood from Kasper's chin has smudge on Demi's lips which Kasper wipes at with his finger.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella and Eliot are snuggled up spooning in Stella's bed. Eliot awakens and Stella wakes up shortly after this and kisses Eliot on the cheek as Eliot tightens his arm around her. "Mmm. Good morning"

"I could get used to this"

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads" Eliot and Stella both sit up, startled at Demi's presence at the end of Stella's bed. Both of them pull the sheets up to their chins, covering up any parts they may not want Demi to see.

"Demi! Please!" Eliot snaps.

"What are you doing?" Stella asks.

"Oh, stop being smutty" Stella pulls the sheet further up on Eliot, making sure he's covered up properly.

"Seriously, get out of here!"

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss" Demi ignores them.

"And it has to be right now?" Eliot asks, annoyed.

"Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal" Stella and Eliot exchange looks. Demi gets up from the bed and turns around to face them. "So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first-since you are Eliot Gilbert, you're on journal duty"