1x21 - Isaac

Picture of Chris Evans as Isaac Flemmings

Mystic Grill

Isaac and Althea are standing at the bar "It's good to see you. You look good. I hear that you're a high school teacher? How is that?"

"Where have you been, Isaac?"

"I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this" Isaac tells her.

"It's that simple?"

"Yeah. You were supposed to mourn me, and move on"

"You were my husband, and I loved you. How could I not search for you?"

"Because I wasn't lost, Thea" He takes a paper and writes something "I understand that you know my son Eliot and I hear that he's been looking for me. So..." He gives the paper to Althea. "I want you to arrange for a meeting with us"

Althea looks at the paper "You want me to deliver a message?"

"Yeah" He smiles.

Althea throws the paper "Screw you. You selfish dick" She gets up and leaves.

**********

In the parking lot, Althea is going to her car. Isaac arrives behind her.

"What do you want from me?" She asks.

"I told you"

"I'm not gonna do anything for you" Isaac strangles her and pushes her against her car.

"You better tell Eliot that I want to meet or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one and I'm gonna start with your history students. Got it?" He throws her on the floor and gives her the paper. she gets up and looks at the paper.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot is on the phone with Demi. "I'm supposed to help build with Mister Mystic float for the Founder's Day parade. If I don't get the wrath of Carlisle but I wanted to check in first"

"Well, I'm doing great, thanks for asking" Demi teases.

"Checking on Stella"

"Oh, her? Oh, she's...she's terrible" Demi says sarcastically.

"What's the matter?"

"She's just back to boring, straight-laced, off the junk. You've successfully cured her of anything that was interesting about her personality."

"Don't forget who helped me" Eliot tells her.

"I hate myself" She smiles "Did Aunt Jane mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?"

"No. I'm still been avoiding her. Why? What's she up to?" Eliot asks.

"I don't know. But I'd love if you could find out for me"

"I've got to go I'm late"

"Have fun with the Mystic King, I know I did" Demi teases. Eliot hangs up.

**********

Mystic Falls High School

Demi enters Althea's classroom, where Althea, Eliot and Stella were.

"Demi, thanks for coming" Althea tells her.

"Sorry I'm late. My dog ate my uh...never mind" She looks at Stella and Eliot. "What's with all the furrowed brows?"