1x11 - Bloodlines

Picture of Linden Ashby as Sheriff Lance Forbes

Salvatore Boarding House

In her room, Stella is holding the picture of Kasper and the necklace. She tries to call Eliot, but with no answer, she leaves him another voicemail. "Eliot. It's Stella. I know that this picture must have confused you. But I can explain. I need to explain. So, please, when you get this, call me"

**********

Mystic Falls

Eliot is driving his car and sees a man in the middle of the road. He slams on the brakes but hits the man. His car rolls over and over. He is stuck in his seat. The man somehow recovers and starts walking towards his car. Eliot screams. The man runs away. A second later, Demi appears.

"How ya doing in there?"

"Demi?" Eliot whispers.

"You look stuck"

"It's my seat belt. I can't get it" he panics.

"Shh shh shh. Let me get you out of there. I want you to put your hands on the roof. Just like that. You ready? 1, 2, 3." Demi ejects his seat belt "I got you" Demi picks up Eliot "Are you okay? Can you stand? Is anything broken?"

Demi puts him down but he can barely stand. Demi catches him before he falls to the ground. "Whoa, you're fading fast, Eliot. Eliot, look at me" Demi grabs his face "Focus. Look at me. Okay."

"I look like him..." Eliot mumbles.

"What?" Eliot faints. Demi grabs him and slowly puts him on the ground. She brushes his face with her hand. "Upsy-daisy" Demi picks him up and carries him away.

**********

Somewhere in Georgia

In Demi's car. Eliot wakes up. "Morning" Demi calls to him teasingly.

"Where are we?"

"Georgia"

"Georgia? No, no. No, we're not. Seriously, Demi. Where are we?" Eliot wakes up from his drowsiness.

"Seriously, we're... we're in Georgia. How ya feeling?"

"I...I..." Eliot stumbles over his words.

"There's no broken bones. I checked"

"But my car... there was a man...I hit a man. But then he got up, and...who was that?"

"That's what I would like to know"

"Where is my phone? Ok. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Pull over. I mean it, Demi. Pull over! Stop the car!" Eliot shouts.

"Oh you were so much more fun when you were asleep" Demi pulls over. Eliot gets out of the car, he limps weakly and leans against the car as he gets dizzy and Demi rushes over to help him. "Hey" Demi crouches down by him for support.

"I'm fine. We have to go back" Eliot looks at her strangely not having seen her caring side.

"Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far..."

"Why are you doing this? I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. I have to go home. This is kidnapping"

"That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?"

"You're not funny. You can't do this. I'm not going to Georgia" Eliot insists.

"Well, you're in Georgia. Without your magical little necklace, I might add. I can very easily make you... agreeable"