1x19 - Mister Mystic Falls

Picture of their outfits

Miss Mystic Falls will be for guys, so it will be Mister Mystic Falls ;)

Mystic Falls High School

Stella is parking her car. Eliot sees her and joins her. "Nice car"

"Thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage" He smiles and they kiss.

"I didn't know you were coming back today"

"You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things" Stella explains.

"Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings?"

"Yeah, I mean the worst part is over so...now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible"

"I'm okay with that" They kiss.

"Hey, thank you for helping me get through the rough patch"

"You're welcome" They look at each other "We're gonna be late"

"Okay, uh, you know what? I'll catch up with you, I'm gonna grab my stuff. I'll be right behind you" Stella tells him.

"Okay" Eliot leaves and Stella goes to the trunk and opens it. There are a lot of blood bags from Mystic Falls hospital. She grabs her stuff and closes the trunk

**********

Benny is walking, reading papers. Eliot is running after him "Benny!"

"Hey"

"Hey, I tried to grab you after class but you already taken off. How are you? How's your family?"

"We're dealing, it's been hard"

"Everyone here really missed you"

"Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after Gram's funeral and, honestly after you told me the tomb spell failed I just didn't really want to come back"

"I hope that you understand why I called...I wanted you to know before you came home"

"I understand why. I just...shouldn't know" There is a long pause as they look at each other.

"I know it's been really hard..."

Carlisle interrupts them "Benny! Benny! Thank god your home!" He embraces Benny. "I know we talked everyday but I missed you" Eliot seems upset. "How are you doing?"

"Better. Better. You know, glad to be back and trying to keep myself busy"

"Well, I can help with that. Major wardrobe problem. You need to help me pick up the perfect suit for the founder's court"

"The founder's court? Did I miss something?" Eliot asks confused.

"The founder's court! You know, Mister Mystic Falls. They announced it today and you and I are both on it" Carlisle explains.

"Oh my god! We signed up for that so long ago...I completely forgot"

"So are you dropping out then?"

"I can't" Eliot looks at Benny.

"No?" Carlisle asks.

"His mom is the one who wanted him to enter" Benny explains.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella is back from school. Demi walks up to him. "How was school?"