1x14 - Fool Me Once

Picture of Zoey Deutch as Jemma Gilbert

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi is in the study, reading through Emil's grimoire. Stella enters the room with an anxious look on her face. Demi does not look up at her. "Aaron took Eliot"

"Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails"

Stella strides across the room towards Demi "Demi, all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of his system?"

"Well, then at least you know you'll see him again"

"Please" Stella sits down on the sofa, next to Demi "What do you know? You were with Aaron, you must know where's he living. Just tell me where I can find him"

"nope. You can go, really" Demi looks up at Stella.

"You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choice has erased anything good about you" Demi lays the grimoire down and gives her attention to Stella. "But see, I also know you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Kasper got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry"

"Apology accepted"

"So please, just tell me what you know" Stella pleads.

"huh"

"It's Eliot, Demi. If you know something, tell me" Stella pleads.

Demi stands up and Stella mimics her, looking at Demi with anxiety. "I mean this sincerely." Stella nods, anticipating her answer. "I hope Eliot dies" Demi walks past her, leaving the room.

**********

Sheila's Residence

Demi knocks on the front door, and Sheila opens it. "Yes?"

"Hi there. I'm, uh, looking for Benny"

"He's not here"

"Oh, well do you know when he—" "Never"

"You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me" Demi chuckles.

"You got some nerve knocking on a Bennet witch's door and asking him for anything" Sheila throws back.

"What'd I do?"

"Spirits talk, Ms. Salvatore, and so does my grandson. You are no friend to us. Now get off my porch"

Demi takes a step closer to Sheila "Step outside and say that"

Sheila stares at Demi. Suddenly, Demi groans and holds her head which feels like it's exploding. Demi starts to back and Sheila steps out onto the porch. "I am not Benny. You don't wanna mess with me" Sheila backs into the house and slams the door shut.

**********

Motel Room

Aaron walks across the room, dialing a number on Eliot's phone. The phone rings and Stella picks up from the other end, at the Salvatore house.

"Eliot? Are you okay?"

"He's fine. For now. Tell me you have the grimoire and he'll stay fine"

Demi enters the room, leaning against the door frame of the study in the Salvatore house.

"I can get it"

"Which means your sister has it. And I have the witch. So one of you had better meet me in the very public town square in 30 minutes so we can discuss how fun it's gonna be to work together" Aaron hangs up. Stella does the same and looks back at Demi.