Chapter 13

Susan's POV

'Where are we headed now?' It's been a few minutes since we left the Indian restaurant and Philip still wouldn't tell me where we are going. Annoying. He says it's a surprise. 

I pout.
'Okay give me a clue. Only one and I won't annoy you. Promiiisee' I plead again.

'You're such a baby. Okay, it's a place where most girls would love to go to.' He shoots me smile. Most girls would love to go to? Is he taking me to the mall? But we have already gone past the mall..

'I can't think of any place as such' my voice giving out my impatience.

'Well there is and I am sure you will love it, and don't pout while I am driving' he warns me. Don't pout? Why? I thought he hadn't noticed!

I pout some more, teasing him. How much I want him to do things to me!

After a torturous thirty minutes drive, he pulls the car in a big parking lot. The big Ferris wheel I could see from the highway seemed bigger and closer now. I could hear people screaming and calling each other, loud music was booming from the place. I look at Philip in disbelief.

'OMG. AN AMUSEMENT PARK?' I stare in disbelief at Philip.

'Yess' he nods continuously at me, a grin glued on his lips. 'Do you like it?'

I unbuckle my seat belt and literally throw myself at him in a hug. 'Oh my God, thank you so muchhh. I love it' my voice high pitched with emotions. I feel him tighten his hands on my back and press his side cheek against my hair'

We get out of the car and I cross the front of the car and hug him once more. He stiffens at first then puts his arms around my shoulders. 'Thank you so much, no one's ever done this for me' I mumble in his chest. I feel the my eyes welling up. I stay glued to his chest, hiding my tears and inhaling his musky scent.

'Hey don't cry.' He kisses the side of my head making me feel better. I pull out from the embrace and dab my eyes with the back of my hand. He slips his arm around my waist and we walk towards the amusement park. Philip pays our entrance tickets at the gate and we approach the souvenir shops, everything is painted is bright co lours, the stalls, poles, garbage cans. Everything looks merry and dreamlike. We get in line for the roller coaster, a knot forms in my stomach as I hear the people screaming as they are whipped around. I lean on Philip's chest and he welcomes me by slipping his arm around my tummy and resting his chin on my head. Heaven. I am literally in heaven. Ahead of us, some people drop out of the line, I guess out of patience or of time.

Finally, we find ourselves at the head of the line; minutes later, we get ready to be strapped in our seats as the cart brings back its shaken passengers, some of them pale as a sheet. The knot tightens in my stomach. I don't want to puke.

'Are you okay? You've been really quiet' he scans my face, worry etched on his.

'Yes, I'm a bit scared. I've never done this..' I wipe my sweaty palms on my dress

'I'm here, don't worry' he squeezes my arm.

We get stuck in the fifth row and I look at Philip for reassurance. I feel like a kid right now. So far, I am okay, there's no puking urgency. My knuckles have gone white from squeezing the bars. The brakes let go and the carts urges us forward; the chain strains and lifts us higher and higher. Once at the top, we see the whole amusement park and people watching the rides from below. They look more like dots than miniatures. I barely have time to finish that thought before the ground comes rushing towards us. Just as it seems like we're about to drive into the asphalt, the carts turn sharply to the right, then the left and right again. It happens so fast, all I can make out is a blur of color. Greens, blues, and reds stream past me as blinding speed. I let out a squeal, and I hear screams all around me. Even my own are buried in the cacophony of sounds erupting from the cart. I grin at Philip, who grins back at me like a ten year old. I don't feel older either.

Next I see the loops-de-loops and all the colors swirl around, making me forget the sense of up and down, my head starts spinning making me forget the next few seconds. The cart then comes to a halt. I look over to Philip on my right, I don't see him, then I look on my left, I see him. Thank God. I just pray he doesn't want to do this again. I feel sick to my stomach. He pulls off my safety belt and helps me out of the cart. I hold him for stabilization, the world is still spinning for me.

'You okay honey?' He asks, rubbing my arm slightly.Giddy.

'Yes.' I look at him. I can't help but stare at his gorgeous lips. I want them so bad. Doesn't he want to kiss me?
He slowly inches his face closer to mine then presses his lips on mine. I part my lips slightly and kiss him back. His beard and mustache tickling my skin. He pecks me one more time and pulls away. Too short. But sweet for a first kiss.
I wipe his lips with my thumb to remove my lipstick stains. He curves his lips in a smile at the gesture and kisses my thumb, making me giggle.

We spend the rest of the day at the shooting games, food stalls and other rides. Philip of course seizing every opportunity of getting close to me. While we were shooting for a teddy bear, Philip stood right behind me; placing his hands right on mine on the gun. It was arousing, I couldn't concentrate on aiming, his perfume and closeness was messing with my mind. I couldn't help but feel his groin pressed against me.

Everything we did together was engraved on my mind. The way he laughed at me when I struggled with the bumper car, the way he ate cotton candy or the way his beard would get coated with ice cream when he ate one. He made me feel precious and loved.We created so many memories today, it all seems like a dream to me..

'Thank you for today. It was the best day I've ever had.' I add when we get into the car. During all this time, we hadn't notice time fly, it was now dark, the clock said 7 pm.

'You're welcome. We have many of these coming.' He added, slumping in his seat. He looked tired, but still gave me his one million dollar smile. 'You hungry?'

'No, full with all the snacks we had! I can accompany you if you want to eat?'

'Nah, I'm good. Should we head home then?'

'Yes, please.' NO! I don't want to leave you..

We continue the rest of the drive silently, occasionally sharing a word or two. I believe Philip is really tired from driving us around. As for me, I am too emotional to say a thing, a million things running on my mind. It's been the best date I have been to, my ex has never made me feel this way, every moment we spent together was special.My heart raced every time he came close to me, it messed with my mind, but brought my heart peace at the same time. He was too nice for me. No one was this nice to me. Is he going to stick around forever? Or am I just a temporary fling?

'We are here.' he announces, pulling the car next to my house. I rest my head against the seat and look at him, emotions swelling my heart.

'Thank you for today. It means a lot to me' I say, my voice heavy with emotions. I removed my seat belt sat straighter, I leaned in to kiss his cheek but his lips captured mine midway. I closed my eyes when he parted my lips with his tongue. We started kissing passionately, but the more we kissed, the more we grew hungry of each other. He placed his hands on either sides of my face, pulling me in for a deeper kiss, I moaned with pleasure. I freed him from his seat belt and he lunged forward, his knee pressing against the gear lever and handbrake. He snaked his right hand till my waist, squeezing me, I gripped his hair and returned the fervor of his kiss. I want him so bad..
We pulled from each other later, panting heavily, our eyes reflecting our feelings for each other.

His lips were plumped and  shade darker, his hair disheveled from the kiss. Fucking handsome. He gave me one of those wicked smiles before claiming my lips again.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Now that's a lonnnnng chapter. Definitely my most favorite one! And for you guys the most awaited? Share your views below. Thank you for all the votes and making Dangerous Curves reach 1.7K reads. It means a lot! I feel more motivated than ever to update the chapters sooner now!

Stay tuned for the next one, coming in a day or two.

Love you xoxo <3