Chapter 28

Susan's POV

'Work or home, my lady?'

'I don't want to go to work' I groan, pouting my lips at Philip. 'I don't care about work anymore. There's no way I can ever save up for college with my salary.'

'Your mom won't be paying for college?' Philip asks, turning on the ignition.

'No, she paid for my brother's bachelor and master degree, she told me she has barely anything left for my studies.'

'Wow. I'm at loss for words, Susan.' He exhales, scratching the back of his head.'We'll find a way, okay? There are student loans, we can figure something out if you really want to go to college.'

'Student loans? My hair will go grey by the time i pay it back.'

'I know, you don't worry, we'll find a way. Come here,' he pulls my chin forward and leans in to kiss me, it soon turns to a wet, scorching kiss. His hand runs along the curve of my jaw, down to my throat to the back of my neck. He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I basked the feeling of being wanted by him, of wanting him.

His other hand found its way to my thigh, roaming at first before it started squeezing me, and I felt myself growing wet.

'Home?'

'Yes.'

***

**MATURE CONTENT AHEAD**

'What do you wanna have for dinner later, baby?'

I have this idiotic smile that comes to my face when he calls me baby, so I bite the insides of my lips in order to suppress it.

'Uhmm I could cook if you want. What's there in the fridge?'

'Are you really in the mood to cook?' he raises his brow at me, which makes me frown in turn.

'Yes. But, if you don't want me to cook then we can order something?'

'Whichever you want baby. Here' he offered me a glass of chilled juice. His eyes trailed on my body while he sipped from his glass. It's crazy how one look from someone special can make you feel dizzy.

'I'll cook.'

'Thought you'd say so.' He closed the distance between us and gently pressed his lips on mine. In a swift move, he sets my glass down then returns his attention to me. His tongue parts open my lips and I taste the sweet juice on his tongue. My hands travel up his chest to his cheeks, pulling his even closer. I inhale sharply when his hands tighten around my waist, his cock is growing big and pressing against my tummy. His hands cup my ass and squeezes it. I moan in pleasure, I want him to touch me more. It feels like I'm aching all over for him.

'I can't control myself when we are alone' he admits when he lets go of my lips.

'Neither can I, it does things to me' I look down to his cock bulging against his pants. I want him so much

'What does it do?' He asks, leaning so close to my lips, I wait for him to kiss me, but he doesn't. 'Tell me'

'It makes me....wet...' I feel the heat rising to my face again.

'Fuck' He crashes his mouth on mine again, his hands pulling my ass closer, pressing me harder against him. I pull his shirt off him barely get to admire his bare chest before he drags me to his room.

With one swift motion, he yanks my dress off me and leaves me standing in my undies. His eyes darken as they roam on me, the desire I feel for him is coiling in my belly, and pooling at my pussy. He takes two long strides and wrap his arms around me, slowly walking me backwards until my back hits a table, he lifts me ans sits me on. I lock my legs immediately, and press my pussy against his bulge. His places soft kisses on my neck, trailing down to my breasts, his finger slips underneath the strap of my bra and effortlessly pulls it down. Within a blink of an eye, im left with my panties only. Next thing I watch his tongue laps at my nipple, sending sparks through my body.