Chapter 24

Philip's POV

Standing near the window, gazing at the sky, I found myself growing sulky as I wait for my sister to get ready. She who always manages to get me on my nerves. She was really close to Jessica. Back when we were dating, she would go shopping with her, have girls nights and everything. I believe Jessica was her only best friend, until I stopped seeing her. I never really told her what led to the break up, in fear she will lose her only close friend. She forced me to have dinner with her and Jessica tonight. I immediately called Susan to rescue me by tagging along, but she declined.

After what seemed to be eternity, we finally left the house and I drove to pick up Jessica. When I saw her standing by the side of the road wearing a really short black dress, half of her tits breaking through, I had to stop myself from puking. I didn't find her attractive anymore, but sultry in some ways. After finding how shallow she is.

I remember the day I saw the video of her snogging guys at a downtown pub. I was on my way back home after my surgery when my friend Daniel sent that video of her. I still remember my eyes pricking with tears, trying to fight them back before bursting out in tears in front of my dad. I lied to him telling that I was in pain and couldn't tolerate it. I was only away for a week's time for my laparascopic cholecystectomy surgery and never once did she come visit me but used that time to cheat on me. I loved her so much that I could go to any extent to make her happy.

We arrived at the restaurant with me walking in front and the two of them trailing behind laughing at something. After some moments we settled at our table and Jessica chose to sit right in front of me, shoving her tits in my face. I could feel her staring at me when I wasn't looking and I was starting to get uneasy. I mentally cursed myself for agreeing.

While they were going through the menu, I took out my phone and texted Susan, she was my savior.

Philip Brown 18:37:

Hey pumpkin pie, what are you doing? I'm bored and wishing you were beside me right now 😔

'Phil, how did you meet Susan?' There, the question that will help Jessica digest her food. I looked heavenward before peeling my face from my phone to look at Jessica.

'I met her at a restaurant.' I said before diverting my attention back to my phone again. I simply didn't want to tell her anything about Susan.

'Ooooh she was sitting with her friends and you with yours and both your eyes met and you both fell in love type of meeting?' my sister started to nag me.

'No. Not really?' I answered back, ignoring my sister. The only sounds I wanted to hear during the dinner was clinging and clattering of cutlery. No more than that. And it was fucking unachievable.

'You don't like talking about her, do you? Jessica inquired. Unsatisfied bitch.

'I really do. But with my friends only.' And with that her smile faded. That must have stung.

'Am I not your friend?' She asked bowing her head a little.

'Just tell us how you both met, that's all we want to know..' my sister stepped in before I could give Jessica a slap of reality.

'She works at a restaurant and I met her there.' I glare at my sister who seems to get my point and drops the it but someone else picks it up again.

'Oh she's a waitress?' Jessica lifts her upper lip in disgust but quickly masks it with a smile. That's when I lost it. I slammed the phone on the table, earning a few glances from people nearby.

'Yes. Do you have something to say to me?'

'N-no...'

'I just saw you lift your lips in disgust. So cut the crap, and say whatever you have to say.' I slam my palms on the table in exasperation this time and pushing myself forward. How can anyone be so stupid and think no one would see.