Chapter 22

Susan's POV

Do you know those days where you wake up in a good mood, everything is merry and you look forward to the day, knowing that something good is going to happen? Even if something bad may happen, but you don't care about it because you need that one good moment with that one person and everything will be okay? That's how my days go by now. I see Philip everyday and everything else just fades away. Two weeks have gone by, and we've gotten closer, we're seeing each other every night and I learn something about him every time. Last night we ate dinner in his car, and he freaked out when some breadcrumbs fell. He got out and opened the passenger door for me to brush them off outside the car. I rolled my eyes at his behavior. Typical car guys' attitude. And my needy ass of course demanded a kiss in return for his 'rude behavior'. Haha

It's Thursday, the day I've been impatiently waiting for ever since Philip told me we will hang out at his place. I don't know if his 'hang out' means 'we are going to make love' but I am so looking forward to it. I find it hard to keep my hands to myself these days. I just need a reason to touch him, and I believe it is mutual because we seem to make out whenever we are alone. I don't know if it's the raging hormones or the fact that he is so hot, but man, I want him.

'Hiii' I squeal when I get into his car, drinking the sight of him, crisp white shirt and beige pants. Hot.
He leans forward adoringly to peck my lips. Day by day, he is getting more adorable.

We reach his apartment minutes later and the aroma hits my nostrils as soon as I open the door. I turn and look at Philip quizzically to which he simply shrugs.

'Did you cook for me? That's so adorable. Thank youu' I lunge at him to peck his cheeks, startling him slightly.

'What did you cook?'

'Chicken with bell peppers. With a green salad. And for dessert, there's pudding.' he smirks at me.

'Sounds delicious, I'm already hungry.' And he gets to laugh at me. Seriously, I'm hungry. What's there to laugh? I frown at him.

'If you keep frowning that much, you'll look like a grandma by 25!' He flattens the creases on my forehead with two fingers making me feel like an idiot!

Here I was, wearing my fanciest pair of underwear, a hoping it would be the night tonight, and I already started to feel like an idiot.

I sat on the breakfast stool watching Philip plate the food for us, he looked painfully handsome working his way around the kitchen. I stared at his ass whenever I had the chance to. Thankful that he has no idea.
He propped two plates, set the chicken neatly on it and put more than a handful of green leaves on mine than on his. I frown when he peeks at me, wordlessly conveying my message. But again, that stunning smile disarms me in no time and I find myself blushing.

'Where's your sister? I can't see her!'

'She's sleeping over at a friend's tonight. Some girl night thing.' Oh. WE HAVE THE APARTMENT TO OURSELVES!!

The food was so delicious that I didn't mind the green mountain on my plate. We ate while exchanging a few words. It was crazy how the silence didn't annoy me. With him I could stay silent and still love every minute of it, his presence was enough to make me happy. I keep thinking how much I loving talking to him,and how handsome he looks when he smiles and laughs. Recently, I found myself daydreaming and replaying our recent conversations, laughing at the funny things he said or did or the stupid things I did that made him laugh. He's my favorite, my favorite person to call after I've had a bad day at school, his voice will just make me feel better instantly- though I talk to him like he is a girl and understands all the drama, which he doesn't seem to mind at all, but at times I wonder if he really listens to me! I peek at him under my eyelids, he gracefully cuts through his piece of chicken like it's butter while I look like a starved person who hasn't used a fork and knife in ages!