Chapter 29

Philip's POV

'I want to taste you' I whisper to her.

'Really? Me too' she says all bubbly and lifts her chin towards me,making me chuckle. She's so innocent and adorable that she doesn't know the real meaning of what I meant by tasting her. I kiss her cute lips.

'I meant the other tasting, baby.' I say while my finger traces her jawline.
She frowns at me.

'What other tasting?'

'Like taste you down there!' her eyes widen in surprise and color rushes to her cheeks. She falls silent for a couple of seconds.

'You've never..?'
She shakes her head slowly.

'Your ex...didn't?'
She shakes her head again. Good.

I seriously would've lost it if she would've said yes.

'We've never talked about him.. Do you wanna tell me how it ended?'

She starts playing with her fingers. I've noticed that it is something she does when she is nervous. She will either play with her fingers or bite the insides of her cheek.

'He was with me for sex only. I thought he loved me. But after we had sex, he started treating me differently..and he broke up with me on the phone later.'

'What a dick'

She giggles.

'I'm serious. He is a dick. I'm glad you both broke up. Else you wouldn't be with me right now' I pecked her lips. She parted her lips to my surprise and my tongue found hers. My hand travelled to her breasts, fondling them, when she moaned in approval, I pinched and twisted her nipples, and she squirmed. So sensitive.

Her small hand fisted in my hair, drawing me closer, she pressed her lips firmer against mine. Taking this as a yes, I pushed the blanket aside and got up. Susan kept her eyes on me. Her body was turning hot, her face flushed as always.

I kneeled in front of her, and dragged her lower. She pressed her thighs together. I frowned at her. Honey, seriously this isn't the time to be shy. She looks down at me as I go lower, putting my mouth on her lower region.

'Your sister?' she asked, her voice rasp.

'Not home tonight.' I part her legs open and I stare at her. Gosh she is so pink and glistening wet. I hear her gasp as I flick my tongue over her length. She moans in ecstasy, I take her sensitive bud in my mouth and tug it.

'Oh God' she moans and pulls herself away from me. I place her legs over my shoulders and quickly slip my tongue in her entrance. She inhales sharply and pulls herself back into the couch, moving away from me. Again.

I pull her hips closer holding them in place so she doesn't move. She moans, grabbing the couch and writhing beneath me as I suck on her heat, at the same time enjoying the new sensation. I groan as I feel my dick twitch. The saltiness of her was making me want her even more. I suck harder, her moans become louder.

'Please' and she pushes back against my face. I lick her one last time and slide back up on top of her. I rip the foil open and slide it on. I admire the sight in front of me, she's naked, her legs wide open and panting.

'I'm going to make love to you now baby.' I tell her before I enter her, giving her some moments to adjust before I start moving in and out. I get faster and I pound into her. Her hand grips my hair tightly and she slightly pulls it back. I groan and run my teeth on her neck, and nibble at her skin. Her moans and her touch only fuel the animalistic side of me.

'Is this okay?' I ask her, putting her legs on my shoulders.

'Yes... Don't stop please...' she rakes and I bury my length in her.