Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 1)

———————————————————————————

-Notes-This one shot is based on and inspired by the Tumblr post above, so credit towards the user for this idea!———————————————————————————-Summary-Hero Tony Stark and Villain Loki Laufeyson

-Notes-
This one shot is based on and inspired by the Tumblr post above, so credit towards the user for this idea!
———————————————————————————
-Summary-
Hero Tony Stark and Villain Loki Laufeyson...not really a pair you would imagine a spark happening between...but in a world where your heart glows when you find your soulmate, they don't have a choice.
———————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

"Tony, were you listening?"

I was brought back into reality as I heard Steve calling my name. "Huh? What?" I asked, looking around and remembering I was in the conference room. Steve sighed and crossed his arms. "I said, were you listening? But you seem to have answered my question." He replied with a disappointed look on his face. "Sorry Rogers, I was just...thinking." I told him, yawning and sitting forward.

"Been getting any sleep?" Natasha asked, raising an eyebrow like she already knew the answer. I simply shook my head. "Do I ever? I've been working on a few projects anyway, there's no way I can sleep when I'm working on stuff." I replied. "Mhm." Steve butted in, uncrossing his arms.

"Anyway, what were you saying?" I asked, getting back onto the main reason we were all here. "Loki escaped Asgard and is wondering the streets of New York. He was last spotted in Central Park, got that?" He told me, an impatient look on his face. "He escaped? Why is no one panicking about this? I mean, I know we got this, but c'mon, you're not suiting up immediately or anything like that?" Steve just sighed and shook his head to my response.

"We do this together, remember? We couldn't go off without you, Tony." He smiled slightly and stood up. "Oh, geez Rogers, save that sweet talk for Bucky." I told him, smirking as I stood up as well, walking along side him to where our suits were. "What's that meant to mean?" Steve asked, a frown on his face. "You know what I mean, you and Bucky had the glowing heart thing happen, right?" My words made Steve instantly tense up and respond.

"Where did you hear that Tony?" He asked, defensive. I pointed with my thumb at Natasha, who was walking behind us not saying a word. "Nat told me," I began. "but don't worry, I haven't got anything against you pal. So cute how it happened so suddenly." I teased. Steve looked off with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

The 'glowing heart thing' was so strange to me. But it was normal for everyone else, everyone was used to it and excited, but I was just...kinda pissed off about it. The thing is, when you meet your soulmate, your chest is supposed to glow, as well as theirs. It doesn't have to happen on the first encounter either, it can happen the second time you meet, or the third, and so forth. But I hadn't met mine yet, but Steve had? I was kinda jealous, to be honest, but I wasn't surprised. He'd do anything for Bucky, and we all knew it. Of course they'd be soulmates.