Smut - Distraction

———————————————————————————
-Notes-
This contains name calling and dirty talk, so if that's not your thing sorry!
———————————————————————————

One of the lines in this fic was taken from @probablyjosh, thank you for the idea! (Sorry it wasn't exactly how you probably wanted it but I forgot about who was topping in this fic hhhh)———————————————————————————-Summary-Loki has always been a m...

———————————————————————————
-Summary-
Loki has always been a mischievous boy, but teasing Tony while he's out on a mission? Not the most convenient surprise, but a welcome one.
———————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

"These guys aren't backing down, huh?" I exclaimed, landing on the ground and looking into one of the windows of the rubbled house, powering up my repulser and waiting. "Come on out, asshole." I kept my position, waiting until he popped his head out and tried to fire, but of course, I fired first and got him. "Language!" Steve said, landing from on top of one of the houses to the ground. "Really, Cap? Language?" I asked, turning to him with an eyebrow raised, then realising he couldn't even see it. "Watch out!" He shouted, throwing his shield towards one of the Hydra agents, knocking him back as he ran and kicked him down.

"I would've got him." I replied, earning a sigh from Steve. "'course you would've." He put his shield on his back, catching his breath as he looked around. "How many are there left?" He asked, turning to me. "My scans are picking up some more heading our way, shouldn't be a problem." "Let's hope you're right." Natasha added.

[Loki's POV]

Anthony was out on a mission.

Again.

He was always so busy in his lab, working on projects and his suits, and when he wasn't doing that, he was on missions with his fellow Avengers. I didn't used to see myself as a very affectionate person, but as time went on, I grew more and more desperate for attention, especially when I first became partners with Anthony. And since he wasn't here...I was becoming very desperate. I kept rolling my hips, moving my legs to adjust how I sat on the couch.

It got even worse when I started to move my leg so I sat on my foot, able to grind against it as I groaned for pleasure. Was I doing this out of boredom? No, I wasn't bored...just needy. Of course I had plenty of things to do to keep me occupied, since Anthony had started to teach me how to use technology. I was still learning, but I was getting much better with the subject. I knew how to use a phone, so I could call Anthony and text him and send him photos...and...videos...

I felt like a lightbulb had gone off above my head. Grabbing the phone off the couch, I went on the camera and smirked, placing it back down while I undressed myself. Midgardian clothes were so much easier to remove. I lay on the couch naked, my head hanging over the edge, my hair flowing down and just scraping the floor. I picked up the phone, aiming the camera towards me, making sure to get my whole body in shot. I smiled to myself, proud of my mischievous idea.