Fluff - A Trip To Asgard

———————————————————————————
-Notes-
Sorry this took so damn long and I left for a while without notice, I had a few family problems and couldn't concentrate on anything including my college work and such, nevermind writing a fic, but I'm better now and I'll try to get back on track ^^
———————————————————————————

This one shot is based on the idea that @galaxywolf_7 gave me, so thank you and here is your one shot! I hope you enjoy ^^———————————————————————————-Summary-An invitation to Asgard is something that Tony Stark could never refuse, so when he gets ...

———————————————————————————
-Summary-
An invitation to Asgard is something that Tony Stark could never refuse, so when he gets to go on a trip with his partner Loki, it couldn't be more perfect.
———————————————————————————

[Heimdall's POV]

Although I watched over the nine realms, I spent most of my time watching over just one.

Midgard.

It was the most interesting, and my interest got the better of me from time to time. Every now and then, I would spend longer looking down at Midgard, watching the people of Earth with great curiosity. Most of the time I watched over Earth to 'spy' on Loki. It was Odin's orders, so I obeyed and followed them. Loki has gained back his trust over the months and years, so he was allowed to walk around Midgard, and the people of Earth were not to harm him.

But, over the months, Loki had been going to Midgard more frequently, and this caught my attention. Nothing escapes me, so I soon found out that he had made a friend on Earth, then finding out that this human was more than just a friend. They had established their relationship a while ago, and while at first I was hesitant upon seeing Loki with a man who used to be his enemy, it soon became obvious that they were nowhere near enemies.

I saw a light in Loki's eyes when he gazed upon the man, a light I had never seen before. And even though after all Loki has done against me, Odin, and Asgard, I had to say I felt a happiness for him and his new found relationship. I had found out that Odin and Frigga were not aware of this relationship, and even if Loki wanted to keep it a secret, it was my duty to report to my King and Queen, and so I had  to inform them.

"Loki is in a relationship with a Midgardian? How could he have not told me this news?" Frigga asked, a shocked expression upon her face. "I think he wanted to keep it a secret, my queen. But with my duty to report back to you, I have decided to tell you now, even though I found out of this relationship a while ago, I apologise for not reporting it sooner." I bowed my head down for forgiveness, to which Frigga granted me. "That is alright, Heimdall, and it is understandable he would want to keep it private...but he should have told me!"

I nodded at her words, before she spoke up again. "What is her name? Is she kind? She is not a negative influence on him, is she?" I cleared my throat before answering her. "His partner...is a man, my queen." Suddenly her eyes lit up, and a smile spread across her face. "A man?! My son is in love with a Midgard gentleman?" She let out a laugh and clapped her hands together.