Chapter 2

If you know who the people in the pictures are, just saying it's not fan fiction but Dylan is hot tbh lmao 😂

I grabbed some random papers and opened the door outside. I pretend to get mail very casually. That's when I felt my anxiety rise. He looked up at me putting his hand over his eyes blocking the sun. AND THEN HE FRICKEN WAVED AT ME. Since I'm polite I waved back and smiled. He smiled too, his smile is so fricken cuteee I can't. I quickly go inside. I notice I'm wearing the same thing as yesterday but he probably doesn't care, I hope. I need to stop worrying so much and just chill. But I overthink everything... a little more than normal to be honest. I put on some stripped black and white pajama-like shorts and a tight white crop-top. Then I got an idea.

"The grass looks dry, I'm gonna water it." I told my mom. Wow your so smart Violet, very proud I am. My mom was on the couch looking at some papers.

"Sure honey. Oh yeah and give this to the neighbors, it's a pot of flowers. I heard they like gardening." My mom said stretching out her arms to give me the pot. An even better idea. I guess it's just fate at this point.

I picked it up and started walking up to him. My heart started beating what felt like a 100 beats per minute. I stood in front of him for a few seconds as he rows up to me. I take a big gulp as I look up at him.

"My mom wanted to give your mom this plant." I said. Breathe Violet, breathe.

"Thanks." He said taking the plant from me. Ok Violet this is your chance think fast.

"Maybe I can help you plant one day ?" Really Violet? You want to help him plant? You're just pathetic at this point.

"For sure, here's my number and we can plant someday." He said laughing.

      I don't know what he meant by planting but I'm down. He typed his number in my phone and I typed mine on his and I proudly walked away. I guess that wasn't that bad.

"What did she say." My mom said making dinner.

     Most of the house was set up besides the kitchen and movie room. I still can't believe we have a movie room. I was already thinking of things I can do in there with Dylan. "She said thank you." I said smiling to myself.

My phone:
Dylan: Whats up ;)
Me: laying in my bed wbu
Dylan: look out the window

I looked out the window and saw his room across mine. His room was painted dark blue with a large king bed and he had a large wooden drawer. He was sitting in his desk looking up at me. I didn't know what to do so I ducked down.

Typing ••...
Dylan: I saw you
Dylan: You're not that good at hiding lmao

That's so embarrassing... he saw me duck down. I got up and waved at him. He laughed.

Dylan: You're too cute

Ok say something smart.

Me: You're not that bad looking yourself :)

Omg he called me cute ejejsjnsdns. This must be a sign.

He opened his window and almost fell out. I let out a laugh. He kept doing stupid shit and I just laughed at him the whole time. After a while I waved goodbye and closed my window.

Dylan: Good night beautiful ;)

I left him on read haha. I layed on my bed lost in my thoughts, wishing he was next to me. I might have fantasized a little not gonna lie. I go down stairs to eat dinner and find my brothers already eating. I sit down and eat fish and white rice.