Chapter 25

*Listen to song after u read the chapter*
Also just wanted to let u guys know I changed Violet's appearance so if u wanna see how she looks like go to chapter 1🤗🤗

We walked up a high steep hill all the way to the top onto a driveway filled with rocks and bushes. There was no one here. Just us and the sound of the airplanes soaring through the sky. As we got higher I started to see more trees and the lake. The forest looked amazing.

"What do you think?" Demilio said as we stopped.

"It's amazing." I said admiring the view.

"I know right. You should see it at night."

"I could imagine." I smiled looking at the view.

"Maybe we can stay till night?" He said searching for an answer in my eyes.

"I don't know...I'm probably gonna be in bigger trouble." I responded.

"Your right..maybe another time." He said.

"Wait..why is your hair green?" He noticed after a long pause.

"Oh my hair?" I said touching it. "I dyed it, well kool aid it."

"Oh..it looks nice.." I know he was lying. I just can't tell him what happened at the game, not after the embarrassing moment in the locker rooms.

Before I could say anything my phone started to ring. It was Dylan. My heart fell to my stomach.

"It's- it's my mom... I'll be back." I said walking down the trail behind a bush.

"Hey Dylan?" I said in a low voice. I felt like I was cheating on him even though I wasn't. I think I wasn't..

"Can I come over? I just- I need to see you." He also said in a low voice. I looked over at Demilio who was looking at the view.

"Uhh. I'm at the store so I'll just come over your house in a little." I responded.

"Okay.... I- I love you." He whispered.

"I..I love you too."

That was so random, I didn't think much of it though I mean what was I suppose to think. Maybe something bad happened to him? I went back up the hill not knowing how to cancel this "date" with Demilio. Whatever it was, it just couldn't happen.

"Uh Demilio, I needa get back home." I said not knowing how else to put it.

"Really, what did your mom say."

"She said she needs to talk to me." I looked down.

"Ok, well I just wanted to show you my favorite place...and now you know." He smiled.

"It's really beautiful... honestly."

"Like you- I mean yeah true." He said coughing. I just laughed. He could be so awkward sometimes.

"I hope this made you think about the decision your making... I can be better for you.. better than Dylan." He said as we walked down the hill.

         "I just... can we just be friends... for now." I said in a low voice.

         "Are you serious... after everything-"

         "I just love our friendship, I don't want it to get ruined." I interrupted him trying to convince myself the same thing, trying to convince myself I wasn't feeling something towards him.