Chapter 29

!!!!!!!!Don't start song yet!!!!!!!!!!
Violet POV:

     The alarm clock rang so loud I almost fell off my bed. I grabbed a pillow and pulled it over my head letting out a loud groan. Today was not gonna be a good day I could feel it. Not since the last time I went to school. I cringe just thinking about it. I finally got up and walked to the restroom to brush my teeth. I brushed my hair quickly and went inside my closet. I decided to go with some blue Levi's and a cute light blue corset top. I did my mascara, added a little blush, and headed downstairs where I found my brothers and my mom.

     "Wow you woke up early for the first time in forever." Jack said as he started singing a song from Frozen.

     "Shut up.. I do wake up early I just don't go downstairs." I stammered giving him a glare.

     "If you say so." He said raising his eyebrows taking a bite of his toast.

     "You ready to go?" Will asked.

     "What no?! I haven't ate breakfast yet." I exclaimed walking to the pantry to get some cereal. Yes love me some lucky charms.

     "Remember after school-"

     "I'll go with Will I know." I responded to my mom who was heading out the door.

     "Okay well love you guys." She said and disappeared out the front door.

       "Why don't you just take the bus like I do?" Jack questioned finishing the last bite of his toast.

      "You know what... you're right." I looked over at Will.

      "Not a chance." He said looking up at me from his phone giving me a nonchalant glare.

      "Why?? I'll be with Jack ." I said walking over to Jack putting my elbow on his shoulder.

     "Get off me." He said walking toward the trash to throw his food away.

      "I know you. You're not gonna go on the bus and Jack would cover for you." He said giving me a very rude stare.

      "No I wouldn't." Jack said letting out a laugh.

     "You seeeee and you can watch me get on the bus." I smiled eagerly.

  He hesitated at first. "Fine but Ima watch you get on that bus." He said repeating what I just said.

"Yay." I said pouring the milk into the cereal.

"The bus is here." Jack said looking at his watch after a moment of silence.

"What why so early?" I panicked.

"Their not gonna wait until you finish you're breakfast so you coming or not?" Jack called out as he walked towards the door.

"Fine." I took a big bite of my cereal and ran after him.

I got on the bus and surprisingly there wasn't that many people so I just sat in the back. I sat across this girl whose legs were across the seat. She looked up at me giving me a look of confusion as if she was gonna say something.

"I didn't know you went on the bus?" She then said.

"Uh- I don't." I said trying to figure out if I knew her or not...

"Ohh no wonder." She smiled.

"Do I-do I know you?" I questioned. If I did that would be awkward.

"Probably not but everyone knows you that's for sure."

"What?" I felt my soul leave my body.