Chapter 18

I feel like this song goes with this chapter lol, it's hard to read it while playing the song tho, but after u finish reading the chapter hear it lol❣️

I could of done anything in that moment to stop what just happen but I didn't. I was just standing there as Rachel kissed Dylan forcefully. He was caught off guard but then he quickly pushed her away. I wasn't really focused on him but more on her actions. She was staring right at me with a vicious smile. How can someone be so evil. I guess Dylan noticed she was looking toward my direction and turned around to look at me. He seemed worried. I know he thought that I thought he cheated or something. I didn't look at him though. It was oddly the least of my concern. I wasn't really thinking straight. It was as if me and Rachel were having a staring contest.

"Look she literally forced me to kiss her-" She interrupted him.

"We all know you liked it just like you liked when I was riding you last week-" She put her hands over her mouth. "Oops..said too much." She had that same satisfied smile.

At this point I was furious. First she kisses my boyfriend and then she makes up a lie. I walked up to her and slapped her without hesitation. She put her hand over her cheek and awed in surprise. Dylan just stood there not knowing what to do.

"You little bitch. You know you'll never be enough for him, he wants a girl with experience not some little virgin like you." She laughed and glared at me from head to toe.

"You think he wants a whore like you? You probably slept with half the football team, oh and let's not talk about how you tried to cuff him to the bed and tried to fuck him with a.. with a.. with a dildo. That sounds like someone with problems." I didn't realize what I said until it came out but I didn't regret it either. Though a part of me knew I might of said too much. I was in the heat of the moment though.

Rachel didn't say anything and neither did Dylan. They both were in shock.

"Did you tell her this?" She asked eagerly turning toward Dylan.

"No of course I didn't." He said in confusion. Oh shit. What did I do.

"And who the fuck told you this?" She said walking a step closer to me. I didn't no what to say. Should I tell the truth or lie?

"I was um.. you know what it doesn't matter how I found out what matters is how everyone's gonna find out about this just like you tried to "expose" me." I didn't owe her an explanation right? She began to laugh.

"So what? Now you think you're me or something?"

"No. I'm just going to do what you did to me." Shit that sounded bad.

"You would do something like that Violet?" Dylan said looking at me.

"I'm not the bad one here okay, she literally tried to fuck you with a dildo." I said in desperation trying to justify myself.

"You don't know what happened Violet.......you know what just fucking leave." And in that moment I felt like my heart was just stabbed. I felt like I was falling to the floor as the knife kept going deeper into my heart. Deeper and deeper. My eyes were getting watery. "Just go back to the classroom." He remarked.

I was in loss of words. I felt that if I did say something I would just break down in tears. I looked over at Rachel like as if she was gonna do something, She just looked away.

"I'm gonna go too." She said walking away. He then walked to the guys restroom. I just stood there. I don't know what I did that made him mad. Why do I always fuck up. Fuck fuck fuck. Maybe if I talk to him I could make things better. I felt so betrayed. You know what I decided it was the best decision to talk to him.