Chapter 9

"Before you moved into your house I used to live there with my mom and dad." Demilio said.

"We basically grew up together. Then we both met a girl...her name was Sunny. We were all best friends... we did everything together." He said. I could see the happiness in his face when he said that.

"Then one day I told Dylan that I loved her and he said he wouldn't get in my way. But obviously he lied. You can't trust Dylan. One day we all had a sleepover in my house...... and it was late at night when... " He stopped and looked down. His eyes were filled with anger.

" I heard....I heard moaning."

"I didn't want to go in the other room but I did and I saw... I saw Dylan and Sunny fucking, unfucking believable- actually it is believable."

I didn't say anything. I mean what could I say that could help. Sorry, are you okay, it's going to be okay. Those were all stupid useless things to say.

"But that was in sophomore/freshman year and it's in the past." He said. He said that so dryly.

"Um wow, I don't even know what to say." I said. I got up and put my arms around him but he pulled away.

I didn't know if I should ask what happened to her. I didn't want to ruin anything. But Dylan, I never thought he would do something so heartless.

"I know you've been through a lot but I just want to let you know I would never do something like that to you." I said.

"I'm fine." He said looking away.

"No you're not, you're really not and I'm here for you." I said.

"How bout we go to my house." I added.

We got in the jeep and headed to my house. I opened the door with the key I had under a pot and we went up to my room. We sat in my bed and didn't say a word. It wasn't awkward though. At that moment looking into his blue eyes I knew I wanted him. I looked down at his lips, they were the color of roses. I started to get closer to him putting my hand on his thigh, leaning in for a kiss. I could feel his body warmth against mine. I started to kiss him slowly putting my legs over his. But then all of a sudden my doorbell rang.

"Whose ringing at your doorbell at 1:25." He said looking at his phone.

"I don't know." I said going downstairs.

I opened the door finding myself looking at Dylan.

"What are you doing here?" I said trying to close the door.

"You said to come over." He said putting his hand on the door.

"First of all its 1:25-"I said before he interrupted me.

"We come out early today, why you acting so weird? Is it because of what Rachel posted." He said.

"Can you just please go." I said. I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my wrists putting them against the wall. I didn't say anything. I mean— I couldn't.

I hated him for what he did to Demilio. But I couldn't stop myself. He looked down at my lips as he got closer but I pushed him away.

"Stop, I'm with Demilio, that's all you could do steal other girls from him." I said.

"What are you you talking about?" He said trying to act dumb. I don't understand why he can't just accept it.

"You know what you did." I said.

"I really don't, tell me.. what did I do?" His voice started to get worried.

"Remember Sunny." I said. He looked at me with a face of realization but then anger.

"What did he tell you?" He said getting angry.

"You know." I said.

"Well whatever he told you, that's not what really happened." He said. Did Demilio really lie to me? Did he try to get me with him? Is-is Dylan innocent?All these thoughts were running through my head.

"Then what actually happened?" I said.

"Violet? Whose at the door?" I turned around and saw Demilio going down the stairs.

This was a short chapter but do you think she should still hear Dylan's side of the story? What do you think will happen between Dylan and Demilio? Was Demilio lying to her? What do you think? Lol so many questions but thanks for reading💘