Chapter 1 ∞

Chapter 1 ∞

Mara's POV

"Hey." Abby greets me as I slam my locker shut on the last day of school. "How are you doing today?"

"Babe, I'm fine. It's in the past, over with, done." It's been 3 weeks since I had the last dream about that day.

"I know Mara it's just - I worry about you." I manage an eye roll at her over-protectiveness.

"Babe I told you, I'm fine." Worry is still invaded in her eyes as she looks at me. "Anywhore....I'll be a little late getting home. I'm finishing a few art projects."

"Kay. I'll see you at home. I love you." I chuckle as she says this.

"I love you too."

-

"What are you painting?" A girl in the art studio asks me when she sees my pieces.

"Well, I'm really into music so the t-shirt over there is a spray-painted stencil of the bassist from my favorite band, that black canvas over there is going to represent music as an abstract object, and the one I'm working on right now is an album cover of Mayday Parade," I say motioning to each of my pieces in time to what I'm saying. To be honest, she looks completely lost but tries to shake it off

"Well, that bassist. Who is he?" She asks, still looking a little dazed. I start to smirk and put in my headphones back in, Miss Jackson by Panic! At the Disco blasting through the speakers, but not before I answer her question.

"Calum Hood."

Niall's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S STILL ALIVE?! ARE THEY ALL STILL ALIVE?! HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!" Mum's face not only looks shocked but a little scared, but I don't really give a shit.

"Ni baby just calm dow-" she thinks I should calm down?

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I JUST FOUND OUT MY SISTERS ARE ALIVE ALONG WITH THE GIRL I WAS IN LOVE WITH ARE ALIVE!"

Mum scoffs at this. "Niall, honey, you can't be in love with someone at 13 years old. And besides, you don't need them. They live in America for a reason: to get away from YOU!!" She's screaming at the end of her stupid little rant, rage clearly present in her bloodshot eyes. "You think she left because your father wanted to take her? No, she left because he hates YOU! THEY ALL DO!! THEY THI-"

She stops as soon as my palm makes contact with her skin. "Say what you want about me, but never tell me lies again." I say trying to stay calm. "Now, I'm going to America. Don't." I say when she tries to interrupt me. "I'm going to see my sisters and Lydia, I'm taking the boys with me, and I'm bringing Luke and his friends with us because I know he misses them, Abby especially. Good-bye, mum." She stand speechless as I run out the front door to call the boys.

-

"So why did you call us here, Niall?" Harry asks as the rest of the boys sit down.

"I'm takin' a holiday. And I want you guys to come with me." I reply, trying to refrain them from having too many questions.

"Niall, we love you bud, but where are we going?" Louis perks up at Liam's question.

"PLEASE CAN WE GO BACK TO IRELAND PLEASE NIALL PLEASE!!!"

I try to gain my hearing back along with Zayn as I say "No, Lou, we're going to America. New York more specifically."

"Niall, why?" Zayn finally enters the conversation. I look around the circle and see 3 other heads nodding along.

"There's just- there's just some people I need to see."

-

A/N

Ok guise ik this probably sucks and is terrible but oh well. Um votes and comments are highly appreciated. Ok so ik this is long but I'm sorry. I promise updates will be better. Love ya xx -Mara 💜