Chapter 14 ∞

were y'all confused about last chapter. my bad it'll be explained real soon. SOOO yeah

-

Sydni's POV

I can feel it. When I looked back at Mikey, I could physically feel my eyes changing. And I don't know if I should be happy about that or not. So I do what I do best, run away.

As soon as I make it safely into my room, my back finds the door as I slide down it. Even if no one else saw it, Mikey saw it and that's still not good. I don't want anything to get complicated. Mikey can't be my soulmate, no, I don't trust people enough. So I whip my phone out and my thumb hovers over the contact I should've erased three years ago. Krissy.

-

I run out the door before anyone can actually realize I came back out of my room. I asked Krissy to meet me at Starbucks, I feel like she might be the only one who would get me and how I'm feeling right now. She was my ex-girlfriend-yes, girlfriend-who originally could've been my only soulmate. But it didn't really end well, her soulmate is my younger sister. But we've stayed in touch. She was my first everything- kiss, time, love.

Once I enter Starbucks, I quickly catch sight of her. She changed her hair color again. Her bright orange hair catches my eye about as quickly as her clothes do. She's sitting at a table in the back, in ripped black skinnies, a Def Leppard T-shirt, ad black on black converse while sipping a pumpkin spice latte. I order one for myself and as soon as I get it I make my way over to her. When she looks up, a soft smile slides onto her face. It's awkward at first, but soon we're laughing the day away until we are asked to leave Starbucks due to it being closing time. And suddenly, every single worry leaves my body.

-

Michael's POV

Sydni left this morning at 11:43. It's now 10:36 at night and she still isn't back. I'm getting worried, I'm actually pacing around the foyer in the girls' home.

She told me everything. About what she, Mara, and Jamie can do, along with every other blue-eyed person. She told me that they had soulmates and they most likely shared a favorite color, like her and I. She told me that after a period of time, there are a few ways someone can know they're soulmates with someone else: either have the non-blue eyed soulmate ask the other to change their eyes a certain color, specifically their favorite color, and they learn that way, or they kiss. That's the thing, before we left for the band meeting, she kissed me. And I'm not lying, but I swear my insides lit up like a fucking Christmas tree.

At 11:01 Sydni finally strolls through the front door, a small smile on her face. I quickly rush over to her and embrace her in a bone crushing hug. She hesitates a bit before hugging me back and does something I was least expecting, pulls me into a kiss.

-

So I'm sorry it took soooo long for me to update. But maybe I'll do another one soon? Idk yet so yeahhhh comment vote pleaseeee