Chapter 9 ∞

A/N so hey I'm happy people are starting to read this. But I still think this is going to suck but I feel like it'll get better I have this huge plot line and it's just wow. Also I wanna dedicate this to absterrose392 bc she's a big part of this. ooh and lukey too shit ok. sorry for typos I'm on my phone bc every time I try to update on the computer my mom asks me what I'm doing 😬 Ok soo yeah, on with it then.

-

Abby's POV

I don't really know what to do. I don't know why I freaked out the way I did. I just can't believe she didn't tell us. And Mara-fucking Mara-she fucking knew. What the fuck! I can't believe she knew but didn't tell me. For 8 fucking months! Great now I'm swearing. Before I can yell at myself some more, Luke comes rushing into my room. Damn, I should've locked the door.

He spots me lying on my bed. He doesn't say anything, just walks over and lays down next to me. He knows I'll talk when I want to. We lay there for about 10 minutes until I finally speak up. "I just can't believe they wouldn't tell me. After all we've been through." Luke turns toward me and takes in every thing I say, as if it's the best thing in the world. "Maybe I'm just jealous." At this his ears perk.

"Why would you be jealous? They should be jealous of you, Abbs. You're absolutely beautiful, why would you be jealous?" Does he really think that? That I'm pretty? "Hey, I said beautiful, not pretty." Shit, did I say that out loud? "Yes, you did, but that's ok. Because I'm made for you and you're made for me." I think I'm going to start crying.

"It's just-I don't know-maybe it's the fact that they have so much..experience..and I'm just-me. I think that's the biggest thing. Jamie has Ashton, Lydia has Ni, I'm almost positive Syd will end up fucking Mikey sometime soon, and Mara can have whoever the fuck she wants. And I can't have anyone, because no one wants a tall thin girl who has no curves and small boobs, who has eyes bigger than the moon. A girl who hasn't even had her first kiss yet, who is saving herself for someone from her past, who just recently came back into her life." I pause and look in his eyes to see him already staring back. "Someone like me." It comes out as just barely a whisper but it's enough to make Luke lean in the same as I do. Our lips mesh, fitting together like the last to pieces of a puzzle. And as cliche as it is, I don't feel fireworks, it's more of an explosion. He breaks away after a while, taking a deep breath.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me." He trails kisses down my jawbone to my neck. "You have nothing to be jealous of, love." He sucks a couple love bites onto my neck, nipping at them then running his tongue over them, cooling them down. "You are beautiful." He trails down to the bottom of my t-shirt and nudges it up with his nose, kissing at the waistband of my jeans. He lifts me up and slowly pulls my shirt from my body, looking me dead in the eyes. "Are you okay with this, babe?" With the nod of my head, he lets his eyes wander to my chest. "You are absolutely perfect to me, babe. You're all I want, all I ever wanted, all I'll ever want. I couldn't have asked for a better soulmate. I love you."

I look him in the eyes and see all the options filling them: list, passion, care, and most importantly, love. "I love you too." And you know the rest.

-

Mara's POV

Everyone is still looking at me like I have three heads. It's not that bad. Really, it's not. The only reason I said it was because I knew Luke would go and make everything better. "Now, Jamie, if you wish to continue, I suggest you get off the fucking counter." She slides off the counter, both Ashton and her giving me sheepish looks. I turn to look at Calum, but I fail to notice that he's next to me and in his place, Ni is staring down Lydia like he hasn't eaten in 372927336181029 years. "Fine, whatever, Abby and Luke are already going at it upstairs," I take a break just long enough to hear a headboard slam against the wall while Niall cringes. "Jame and Ash already did, so whatever with that, just leave the kitchen, please."

Niall still looks disgusted. "I'm going to have to have a talk with that boy.." He trails off as he notices Lydia is already halfway up the stairs, motioning him to hurry up. He bolts after her before I grab his arm. "Use protection, we don't need mini Ni's running around the house." He sends me a wink before running after Lydia again. I turn to look back at Cal but I notice a shared look between Jamie and Ash at the mention of protection. "I swear to god Ashton, if you forgot a fucking condom I will cut you." Before he can reply, the couple runs up the stairs. Sighing I turn to Cal.

"Mara, what the fuck are we going to do with them?" Just as he finishes we hear a scream that sounds like Abby from upstairs. He turns back to me as I do the same and sniffle. "They grow up so fast, don't they?"

I sense the sarcasm dripping in his voice and I just start laughing. I turn around and it's just us two in the kitchen. "Well Mr. Hood, what would
You like for breakfast?"

-

ok so filler chapter surprise. abby and lukey got the frickle frackle going on. jamie and ash need some holy water. niall and lydia need jesus. ok this sucks bye. comment and vote pwease