Chapter 5 ∞

Chapter 5 ∞

Mara's POV

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" rips out of my mouth before I can stop it as I leap towards Niall. He actually thinks he can show his face near me again and get away with everything that he's done? Or should I say hasn't done. Before my nails actually make contact with his skin, Abby and Lydia are holding me back by my arms and Luke is standing in front of Niall, blocking him from me. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOME YOU ASSHOLE!"

The look Luke sends me clearly says 'shut the fuck up and calm down'. So I do. An eerie silence consumes the room until Luke's voice slices through it, "hey, cheeks."

I start to smile at the childhood nickname before Calum interrupts. "Um, Luke, that's what you call me."

I turn to look at Luke with a glare. "You gave away my nickname? Dude seriously?" His reply contains a " hey dude, you left and he had pretty fucking huge cheeks like you."

"Whatever, lucifer." I turn my gaze to the 7 other boys invading my home. "What are you guys doing here."

They all glance at each other with confused expressions plastered to their faces, it isn't until Harry actually decides to speak up that I get my answer. "Well, you see, we don't know who you are. Listen, Niall just said we were going on vacation here to see some people and bring the 5sos boys with us. So don't you go all snappy at us." Well then.

"Listen, Mr. Harry-got-no-Styles, I'm not snapping at you, I'm legitimately curious as to why you're all here. So shut the hell up," I say to him, earning a smack from Abby. I turn to face her instead. "Um, oww. What the fuck Abbs." She just shrugs.

Jamie's POV

As I pull up into the driveway, I notice multiple bodies in the windows. Strange. Once I get inside, I kick my shoes off and go to check out the commotion. Standing there next to the girls are the people that matter most to me in my life. Band members. Mara walks over to me and introduces me to them. "Everyone this is Jamie. Jamie, you know who these guys are." No shit I know who those guys are. I don't move until Harry comes over and does one of the few things that actually surprise me. He hugs me.

-

Okay so shitty ending I know I'm sorry. Idk if I want to keep writing this does anyone even read it? Idk but I'm sorry I haven't updated a lot I've been busy not doing my homework. Ok bitchachoes I'll see you later?¿ xx