Chapter 11 ∞

Ok. I lied about the double update my bad 😁 also, this will suck. Also did you like the surprise please don't shoot me. Also, I'm sorry I keep saying also. Also, I keep getting yelled at for not updating. Also, sorry for misspelled words, I'm too lazy to check for them. Also, this is probably really short and I'm really sorry. Also, I think I'm done with this a/n

-

Mara's POV

Jamie comes running into the room , tears running down her face. It's like a fucking tsunami. But I know her, something happened.

"Did he say yes?" She shook her head no. "You didn't even ask him, did you?" Another no. "Jamie, what happened?" And she spilled. Everything. "Wait, so you accused him of cheating and he called you clingy and a cunt?" With a nod of her head I continue. "And then he tried to apologize but you told him you guys were done, that your entire relationship was a waste, and dropped the ring?" Another nod. I sigh, she shouldn't have to go through this. "Dammit Jamie, you're supposed to keep the ring." She laughs. I wasn't trying to make her laugh.

She looks back up at me. "I don't think he loves me, Mara. At least, not anymore." I can feel her silent sobs raking through her body.

"Shhh, baby girl. Everything will be ok."

-

Jamie passed out about 30 minutes after we had our talk. I try to move her off of me without waking her and I succeed. When I stand, I look down at her face. Dried tears cake her face, her lips forming a soft frown as she sleeps. If that boy thinks he can just pull shit like this, he's got a whole fucking thing coming.

As I head out to the front door, I bump into Luke. "Woah, Speed Racer, why the rush?" I sigh and look up at his face. Once his eyes travel my face, he rethinks what he's going to say. "Listen, I know right now you probably want to beat the crap out of him, but he's pretty torn up right now. At least give him a bit. He didn't mean what he said."

It's silent for a while as I look down to my feet, taking in everything Luke said. I glance up at him, before looking back down and clenching my fists, my knuckles turning white. "You're wrong. I'm going to kill the bastard." And I walk out the door and walk to the guest house.

-

Ashton's POV
7 minutes before

I spill it all to Luke, every single detail about Natalia and every thing that happened with Jamie. "And then she left. She fucking left and dropped this box." I show him the box and open it so he can see the ring. "She was gonna ask me to marry her and I fucking blew it. I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me, the one person I've ever loved besides my family and you guys, Luke, and it's all because of a stupid whore. It's all my fault."

"Hey dude, Calm down." He starts off first trying to reason with me. "Natalia was your best friend, not a whore. Sure maybe she slept around after you left and all, but that doesn't make her a whore."

I scoff at his comment. "Not a whore? Are you fucking kidding me? She slept with my best friend. I should be pissed at both her and Calum. I can't believe it. I haven't talked to her in 6 years Luke. How the fuck did she get my number?"

He ponders this for a while. "I don't know mate, but you better fix this with Jamie. You're sinking my Jashton ship." And with that, he walks out. I sit by myself for a bit before Calum comes walking into my room.

"Hey, mate. Can I sit?" I nod to him and he moves to lie down next to me on the bed. No one says anything for a bit, and I stare up at the ceiling and cracked paint. "So listen, I need to tell you something."

"Cal, in really not in the mo-" he cuts me off.

"Mate, it's about Natalia."

-

Ok so I'll try to update later. I had my family come up from Long Island and I haven't seen them in like 6 months so I'm gonna be spending time with them. But I promise I'll try to update.