Chapter 13 ∞

Ok so just pretend that all the songs I mention belong to the girls. I know who they actually belong to and all, but just pretend ok? UNEDITED. Any way, on to the story.

-

Jamie's POV

I find some food and quickly situate myself on the couch. Turning on the tv, I settle on SpongeBob, because you can't go wrong with SpongeBob. Suddenly, Mara and Calum come walking into the room, holding hands might I add. What the fuck is she doing holding hands with people.

I watch them carefully, and as Calum turns his head to the side, I can see a small cut on his eyebrow. I wonder what that's from. I'm pulled from my thoughts when Mara speaks up. "How 'bout I make you feel better, huh?" My eyes widen at all the possibilities that that statement could mean.

Before Calum can answer I speak up. "Hey, Mar. I wrote a new song. I think you should hear it." So she detaches herself from Calum and moves next to me. She hands me a guitar while saying, "what's it called?" I smile sadly and reply. "Lips Are Movin"

I start to play it, and every once in a while I look up at Mara, gauging her reaction. When I hit the last note, I look up into her eyes, and both her and Calum burst into applause. A light blush fall across my cheeks as Calum congratulates me with a quick 'good job'. Mara, however, doesn't say anything for a while. After a few moments of silence, she looks up at me and smiles. "I guess we have our next single."

-

Mara called a 'band meeting' that somehow led to everyone in the same room, including the 5sos and 1D boys. So while Sydni and Mara are discussing who's gonna sing what part, Michael turns to look at me. "I can't believe we didn't figure out who you guys are. I mean you're The Unpredictable, goddamn it. Killer name by the way." I always thought Mikey and I would be super close, we're both kinda hilarious. "Thanks, Mikey. And yeah, I sorta get why it took you guys so long, I mean Mara had finally just dyed her hair back to a funky color after 9 months of brown hair. She says it was the worst time of her life." At this Mara suddenly throws herself into the conversation. "It was the worst time on my life. My hair was brown. Brown. Boring." Abby scoffs at this.

"Um, hello. Both James and I have boring brown hair." She puts air quotes around the word 'boring.' We all just roll our eyes. Mara's normally the sassy one, and since Abby and Mara are sisters, I guess Abby has some of Mara's feistiness.

"And thank you." Mara says. "We're named after this really cool song. Written by these 4 idiots. Has a killer fucking bass line. Ever heard of it?" Mara smirks towards Calum, and when he smiles back I swear I see a small blush litter her face, but she quickly manages to hide it. I don't understand. Mara doesn't blush. Not anymore.

-

"So since you guys are the youngest pop stars out there, you wouldn't mind singing us a song, right?" Harry asks me. I hope he knows what he just said. "Excuse you, Mr. Harry's Got No Styles, but we are punk rock. And to answer your question, maybe." Sassy Mara is back. Michael chuckles but suddenly stops when Sydni comes and sits on his lap. Now that's a blush. The blood rushes to his cheeks, the bright red contrasting to his pale skin. Everyone notice that one, though. The boys all start to poke fun at Mikey, and Sydni just laughs. She turns around to face him and mutters something short in his hear. They both laugh and zone out every one else. And I swear, that when Sydni looked back at Mikey, her eyes changed green.

-

Ok guys idk how this turned out. Styrwinbabe has been badgering me to update and since she just did I guess it's my turn. If you arent reading her story called Us (a.f.i.) you should definitely go read it. This chapter sucked I'm sorry. Ok byee