Chapter 8 ∞

So I'm dedicating this to Styrwinbabe bc it's mainly about her soooo yeah. Lol don't hate me bc I really think this is gonna suck.

-

Jamie's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this, behind everyone's backs. Shit what would they do, would they freak out, would they be mad at me? I never know how the girls will handle things, especially Mara. Shit she's gonna hate me. I sit up in bed and pull the blankets up to cover my naked body. I push his arms from around me as I sit there, in bed, contemplating what the fuck I'm going to do. Light snores fall from the head resting softly on the pillow next to me, his mouth slightly open, but he looks cute as fuck. I don't think they'll be mad, he was one of the best things that have happened to me. The guys have been here for two weeks now and I think they still don't know what's going on. But it's ok, because we've been dating for nearly 11 months.

Hopping out of bed, I quickly grab a towel and take a 15 minute shower. Hu the time I get out, he's no longer in my room under the covers, but I know why. I quickly get dressed, throwing on a pair of black high wasted shorts and a tank. Walking down the stairs, I hear the shower go on in Mara's room. Once I safely make it to the kitchen, j start to make myself some breakfast, which consists of toast and some more toast. All of a sudden I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me to his chest. I don't have to turn around to know who it is, it's him. 11 months with a guy and you really learn to recognize him.

"Jamie, babe," he says as he turns me around to face him. He lifts me up so I'm sitting on the counter, and I have completely forgotten about my toast by now. "I have something very important to tell you."

Thoughts immediately fly through my mind. What if he wants to break up with me. What if he doesn't like me anymore. What if he loves me? Do I love him? Wait, yeah I think I do. "What is it babe? What's wrong?"

"No, no Jame, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I've spent so long with you that I've fallen completely and utterly in love with you, Jamie Styles." I think my heart stopped. My breath catches in my throat as I hear the word love fall from his mouth, but I don't think I can be any happier than I am right now.

So I decide to tell him how I feel. "And I am completely and utterly in love with you, Ashton Irwin." The grin on his face grows even wider as I say these words, his joy shining bright in his eyes, as if nothing could bring him down from this Cloud 9. He pushes himself forward, removing all the space left between us as his lips push against mine. At some point during our little make out session on the counter, the rest of us all pile into the room, watching us, yet deciding not to say anything. It was Mara who finally broke us apart when she cleared her throat. It actually scared the shit out of is. Me and Ash broke apart to see 11 pairs of eyes staring at us, 2 of which were absolutely gobsmacked, 5 absolutely disgusted, 3 annoyed and one unamused. I'm actually worried most about Mara's unamused look but Abby catches me off guard.

"Really?! In the fucking kitchen?!" This isn't good, Abby doesn't swear a lot. "So you've been dating Ashton fucking Irwin behind all of our backs, and you didn't feel the need to tell us?!" What happens next is what really surprised me. Mara's just full of surprises today.

"Abby, shut the fuck up. Ok, a couple things; one, I can't believe you guys couldn't figure it out. I knew ever since 5sos' last twitcam." Wait, what? That was 8 months ago. "Two, Abby, don't be a fucking hypocrite. You've known you're Luke's soulmate for 13 years and yet you didn't tell Jamie anything. So shut the fuck up." Abby looks shocked, I think we all do. Mara never yells at Abby, they're fucking sisters, and Mara knows how sensitive she can be. Abby runs upstairs quickly to get away from Mara. Mara watches her go before turning back to see 22 eyes on her. "What? Someone had to say it."

Ashton turned to look at me before turning back to Mara. "Well shit. You might be my favorite person ever now." She just laughs and turns to look at the stairs.

She sighs. "I guess I'll go check on her." As Mara starts to walk up the stairs, Luke stops her. "No, cheeks. I'll go. Don't worry about it."

-

SHORT AND SUCKY I KNOW IM SORRY LOL THANKS FOR READING THIS IF YOU EVEN DO. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ARE SHARE WOTH YOUR FRIENDS OR WHATEVER. OK BYEEEEE