Chapter 4 ∞

Chapter 4 ∞

Lydia's POV

Why the fuck is there someone knocking on our door? Oh shit, those people are coming today.

I open the door and am completely shocked by what I see.

"Niall?" I can't believe he's here. "I can't believe you're here. What are you doing here?"

"Hey, Lyd. We came to see you, all of you, because my mother is a bitch."

His mother's a bitch. Ha. "You're just realizing this now? Come in come in." I usher everybody inside the house.

When everyone settles down from seeing the place, Luke turns to me.

"Hey Lyd. Long time no see, huh?"

"Shut up. You're lucky I'm the one who answered the door instead of one of the other girls." Both Niall and Luke send me questioning looks. "Abby would probably freak out and start crying or pass out. Mara would probably punch you guys in the face. Well, at least punch Ni in the face."

"Woah what? Why would she punch me in the face?" Niall looks completely confused.

"Uh, because we haven't seen you in 8 years and you left us when we needed you?" I say, making it sound more like a question than a statement like I meant.

"LYDIA IM HOME!"

"Yay Abby's here," I say to the guys and the only ones who don't look list are Ni and Luke. "Hey Abbs, get in here there's some people for you."

-

Abby's POV

"Luke? Niall? What are you guys doing here?" I say, really confused. "I mean, I'm happy you're here but why?"

"My mums a bitch, Abbs." Niall just looks at me sadly.

"Of course she is, you're just figuring this out?"

"THATS WHAT I SAID!" screams Lydia.

"Whatever, I just, really really missed you and ohmigosh I'm crying look what you did," I say to no one in particular between my tears.

"See, I told ya," I hear Lydia mumble to Calum.

"Lyd shut up. Listen, it's nearly 10 and Mara will be home soon, literally in like" I stop to check the time-9:47- then continue "8 or so minutes. So

unless you want to get hurt, cough cough Niall, you better figure out what you're going to say to her."

-

Mara's POV

"Bye Rob!" I yell to the studio guard at the front door as I get in my car. I really love my car, it's the one I've always wanted. It's a red Fiat '78 124 Spider. Its my other half, I love it so much.

There's only a 5 minute drive from the studio to home, and it's almost 10, so I'm hoping our "guests" will be in bed because of their traveling. I really don't want to deal with people right now.

When I get home it's 5 to 10, and I don't see a car in the driveway besides the normal. I lug myself up the stairs and open the door. I run straight to the kitchen to eat a snack.

Yes, Nutella and Oreos is a snack. Carrying the pack of Oreos I head upstairs to my room. That is until I notice people in our living room. I turn and am absolutely shocked with what I see.

"Hey, Mar."

-

omf I haven't updated in 25382372927191 years and I'm so so sooo sorry but Anywhore who even reads this whatevs I'll ttyl babes love ya xx