Unconscious

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up wrapped in Joe's arms feeling safe and warm. Content was the best way to describe it. Our legs intertwined and my head rested against his chest I felt like I was home. I yawned and stared up at Joe who was still asleep. I watched him, he had a small smile on his face and he opened his eyes looking at me.
"Good morning love." He yawned.
"Hey." I smiled up at him.
"You feel alright? Your head feeling okay?"
"I'm good." I sat up and stretched. Sun was streaming through the curtains. "It doesn't hurt anymore. You?"
"Didn't get me." He said pulling me back down. "Let's sleep a little longer."
"It's nine in the morning. Joe we have to get up." He groaned and let me get up. "I'll see you at breakfast in a few minutes." I swung my legs out of bed and stood up, then instantly regretted it. The room spun around me sickeningly. I fell back on the bed and felt Joe sit up suddenly then his hand on my back.
"Elizabeth? Are you alright?"
"Yeah, just got up too quickly." I said feigning calmness. I stood back up and the world stopped spinning. "Just left over concussion probably." I smiled weakly then left the room. I reached my room just as Jace appeared at my door.
"I was wondering if you remembered where your own bed was." He said sarcastically leaning against the door.
"I'm not in the mood this morning for your 'sense of humour'" I glared at him, my head starting to pound again. I pushed past him into my room slamming the door. I took a deep breath and rested my head against the door, the pain in my head worse than before. I was dizzy, so dizzy. There were black patches filling my vision and a high pitched wining noise filled my ears then finally everything was black.
-------------
Jace's POV

There was a thump from her room that worried me. "Liz? Are you alright?" No reply. I pushed open the door and found Elizabeth crumpled in a heap on the floor unconscious. I dropped down beside her checking that she was breathing. "Lizzie, can you hear me?" I asked shaking her gently, no response.
"Alec, Izzy? Help!" I called down the corridor. A moment later Joe appeared at the door.
"What happen?" He asked rushing to her side.
"I don't know one minute she was fine and talking the next she was on the floor." I leant back on my heels and Joe took over taking her pulse and talking to her softly.
"Elizabeth love, I'm gonna pick you up and take you to the infirmary." He preceded to pick her up and carry her through the corridor where we were joined by Izzy.
"By the Angel what happened?!" She rushed over to us.
"We don't know. Find Alec and tell him to call the silent brothers for help." I told her as I rushed with Joe to the infirmary.

------
Joe's POV

I laid the unconscious Liza down on an empty bed and pushed the hair from her face. She looked so peaceful but I knew there must be something wrong, the only other time she's passed out was in Vienna after she was stabbed. There was something wrong, I should have known. She was so warm this morning when she woke up, like a living hot water bottle. Alec burst into the room.
"I've called the silent brothers, they're on their way. We've just got to wait."
And that's what we did. Waited and paced. Waited some more and paced some more. Then waited and sat watching her. Her eyes were moving under her eyelids almost as if she was having a nightmare. Then we waited some more for either the silent brothers to arrive or for her to come round.

--------

A/N
So this is a bit of a filler chapter cos I'm having a little bit of a writer's block so bare with me for a while, I have some ideas I just need to develop them a bit.
Thanks for continuing to read this.