Introduction.

The Grounder Clans had seen many wars over the years but none so prevalent than The War Of The Shadow Bloods.
Under one united Coaliton they had come together to face the wrath of those who dwelled inside of Mount Weather, those who had stolen the blood legacy of their Commanders in order to once again walk freely upon the the land.
Led by Commander Lexa, The Clans had spilled their black blood, driven these abominations back into the Mountain to meet with a dark destiny.
After The Mountain had taken the warrior, Clarke Kom Skaikru and turned her into the Shadow Blood known as Wanheda, they never once anticipated it would be her hand of fate that would bring their stronghold crashing down to nothing but rubble and dust.
Along with The Shadow Bloods, Wanheda remained trapped inside The Mountain after detonating a warhead marked to destroy The Clans of her people.
She'd looked into the eyes of Commander Lexa, the woman she loved, and said her goodbyes. Her heart was broken but she knew her life was a small price to pay for keeping her people and her Heda safe.
As The Mountain crumbled around her she stood on the edge of a precipice admiring the world one last time. A mixture of sadness and contentment filled her heart.
Clarke breathed deeply before falling through the mist into the deep, dark waters that flowed away from Mount Weather.
The Mountain had finally fallen,The Shadow Bloods were no more. Hundreds of lives were lost in the war, families were torn apart, hearts were shattered but through the sacrifice of Clarke Kom Skaikru  peace now rested upon the lands of The Thirteen Clans.
Yet, with all things in this life nothing is ever certain. A threat of Ice and fire was now travelling across the seas to the lands of The Thirteen Clans. Invaders with a dark warning of the end of days that would be unforgiving, unstoppable and utterly devastating.
This would be the catalyst that saw two broken hearts reunited and a battle to save the human race from utter annihilation.