Chapter 30: Epilogue.

Fire and radiation had consumed the world. The forests had died the rivers no longer flowed. Radioactive storms raged as toxic rain fell from the blackened skies. The world had become a barren, windswept hell incapable of sustaining life.
Destruction, chaos and death was all that remained as the consequences of the past stripped the very soul from the planet. It seemed that all hope was lost, only a bleak future lay ahead for this once beautiful world.
Yet, at the very edge of existence, a glimmer of hope still remained. The Earth had found a way to keep its heart beating as it once did a hundred and fifty years ago after the first Praimfaya.
A new Eden awaited those who'd sought sanctuary underground, a means to begin once again. As they bided their time, waiting for the skies to clear, for the air to become breathable, this valley of hope thrived and adapted to how the world had changed.
Finding it wouldn't be easy. This survivable land remained hidden, the world holding on tightly to it's secret for fear mankind would eventually destroy yet another of mother nature's gifts.
There would need to be a balance between humans and nature, to keep chaos from once again finding its way into the hearts of mankind. Only then would The Earth give up its secret.
From the depths of an old space station that had crashed onto these lands fifty years ago, life had survived through fire and radiation of the apocalypse. The structure had been crushed and distorted under the pressure of Praimfaya but had managed to protect the life that struggled to survive within its lower levels.

 The structure had been crushed and distorted under the pressure of Praimfaya but had managed to protect the life that struggled to survive within its lower levels

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

From this subterranean sanctuary two warriors  emerged, their blood as black as midnight. They were stronger in mind and in body, able to walk the lands of their ancestors without fear of the world turning on them. They brought with them the guidance of the past, The Flame Of Humanity and The Beacon Of Light.
Together they would find a way for their people, they would search for this last piece of hope even if it brought them to the edge of despair.
Through the darkness comes the light, from the storm a sense of calm. The future of what's left of the human race held in the hands of Lexa Kom Trikru and Clarke Kom Skaikru, Heda and Wanheda two survivors of a scorched world.

ASCENSION: BOOK 3- APOCALYPSE.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें