Truth or Dare??

Hola readers. I gave a clue in the previous episode that said "Return Of The Game Changer"... I know that was just a random lame useless clue. I seriously didn't know how to continue the previous episode. This is just a small attempt to continue that episode. Let's see what happens...

I failed and then I wrote this supplementary exam to clear my first Puc (Pre University College) and pass on to second Puc. 2nd Puc at that time in Bengaluru meant a lot as the next step ahead of this would be the degree (bachelor's, ug, engineering, medical and you know the rest)... Now also it means a lot. But not as much as it was at that time. If I am hurting anyone's educational feelings, I deeply apologize guys. As we cleared our way to the 2nd year Puc, our responsibilities increased. We had to study for competitive exams. Studies took over friendship and freedom. Again pressures started pouring in. We had to pass through all these whacko stuff. My responsibilities increased by one more step as I was made the class representative. I was given this badge that read "Prabhu Chetan S
Class Representative
2nd PCMB"
As a class rep, I am not much popular or responsible like my co reps. That laziness still continues till date. The first time when I responsibly realised that my academics are slipping away from my hands were the internals. In this college where I studied, we had the Parents Teachers Meeting after every internals or every major exam that followed suit. I had to compulsorily bring my mom to meet the lecturers. And every time, It was the same complaints. "What is your son doing??? Does he study at home or not?? If this is the case now what about the upcoming exams and what about his future??" I don't know whether to feel proud or to feel shameful about me as I have not changed all these till date. We had PTM in such a way that even though parents came; met the lecturers and after they left we used to hangout back in the class studying or playing games. So in one of such PTM's we stayed back till noon playing games. As our schools even the Pu college had an amazing strength of 50 to 55 members. In such a great group of classmates, the toppers did their usual thing; studying and you know the rest what we do.

We joined up for a game of truth or dare. Me, Harshith, Masna, Krishnanjali, Akhilesh and Bhavana. At the beginning our game was kind of fun. We used to take dares like stealing the toppers books when they were studying, hitting guys who were discussing stuff, going to other classes and yelling random things, dancing weirdly to item songs. Oh how much fun we had all those days!!! In place of the bottle, we had a pen. The pen pointed towards me two to three times. Once I chose to accept a dare and our group gave me a task where I was asked to propose any random girl from the class and that too infront of the board. I didn't know what to do. I thought it was just a game. I told them that I can't propose anyone because I have already broken up with someone long back ago. So they left this dare and waited for the pen to point out at me again. Next time when the pen pointed out at me, again I was given a dare and this time I was asked to dance. You know what?? I was asked to dance to "Sheila Ki Jawani" from "Tees Maar Khan" movie. I didn't care for the dare. I went and put some random steps. I was afraid where they would laugh at me or make videos and put it on facebook. But no!! They laughed at me but kept cheering me. "Prabhu!! Prabhu!! Whoa... Guys look at this!! Prabhu is dancing!! And the whole class turned towards me and out of shyness, my random steps became more random... I don't know to describe that feeling. I had never danced like that anywhere before. I actually felt good. We proceeded with the games. After some of my friends turns and for the last but not the least time, the pen pointed out to me. And this was the crucial one.

The pen points out at me. And they are like:

Truth or Dare??

Me: Enough of dares guys!!. Let me go for the truth.
Them: Whoooo!!!
Me: Ok guys... Fire it on!! Let's see whether I will answer your question or not??
Masna: We will ask you many questions. Is it ok?
Me: Not at all a problem... Go on...
Harshith: Then we won't spare you at all today.
Me: Ok..
Masna: Do you have any girlfriends or any crushes??
Me: I don't have now. I "had" someone.
Harshith: How many bro?
Me: Only one bro.
Bhavana: Girlfriend or Crush??
Me: She could not be a girlfriend. She came and left me as a crush.
Krishnanjali: Do you still love her as you did?
Me: I don't know.
Akhilesh: What do you mean you don't know?
Me: I don't know where she is now and what she is doing? I don't even know whether she will come back or not!
Akhilesh: What if she comes back bro?
Me: Hmmm!! Let me see when she "comes back" bro.
Krishnanjali: Ooh!! What is her name Prabhu??
Me: Anitha!!
Masna: Anitha??
Me: Ya why what happened?? Ddid I tell anything wrong?? (I don't know why I asked back this question)
Masna: What is her full name??
Me: Anitha Krishnan
Krishnanajali: Are you talking of that "Anitha Krishnan" from PCMC class??
Me: What are you saying Krishna?? Is there an "Anitha Krishnan" in PCMC class.
Masna: Ya of course. She joins us for hindi classes.
Me: Ok. But I don't think so that it would be the same girl whom I referred to.
Harshith: Don't worry macha. PCMC class is just a door away from here. We can all go and check for her.
Akhilesh: If she is the one, then we will get you both married.
Me: It's ok macha. But still thank you guys for everything. I will surely check out on her.
They: If it's her, then don't let her know that we told you about her. And don't forget to call us for your wedding.
Me: Surely guys you are always welcome!!!

And the game continued with more dares and truths from the rest of the team. You see a game of truth or dare went somewhere else in my case. It provoked me to become more curious about that "Anitha Krishnan" whom these guys mentioned. I wanted to check out for real whether it was her or someone else. But I stopped myself from proceeding with my curiosity by thinking about my past. I thought whether it would be good to get back to her; someone with whom I had a so called "wonderful" past. And before all that I wanted to know whether it was her or not. Later I would think of other stuff.

I got such a wonderful opportunity to confirm that it was her only. And that was through a very good friend named Santosh (Santhu as he is known. He was my continuous and constant classmate from school to Puc.) Just a few days after the ToD game, Santhu came up to me and said "What Prabhu?? You didn't meet your girl ah? And Iam like "Which girl bro??"
Santhu: Hey your girl da!!
Me: Santhu!! Santhu!! I don't have any girl whom I can call my girl. Atleast tell her name da.
Santhu: Your Anitha da!! Anu!!... Anu!!... Anu!!
Me: Santhu please. I don't want to talk about her.
Santhu: Fine then, I will only go and speak to her.
Me: Ya fine then it's your wish. But don't tell her anything about me.
Santhu: Oh seriously?? And why do you think that she will ask about you??
Me: I know she won't ask. But in case...
Santhu: "In Case" Ah... Ohhhh.... Ya she is standing here only. I will surely go and speak to her...
Me: Fine not a problem do whatever you wish bro...

To my utter surprise his words turned out true and I find this girl in the corridor with her classmates. Luckily both of us didn't notice each other. I ran back inside the class. My brain started running it's thought wheel. Run!! Run!! Run!! my brain, my thoughts what are we seeing??? Is this for real or fake?? When did this Santhu see her?? Lot of other questions and thoughts were running, but I don't remember them all. I fell into almost five constant minutes of choas regarding her presence in our college. I went back home with the same thoughts in my mind. I was left in an unnecessary deep dilemma where I had to think of my past and choose whether to bring it into the present. I even found myself thinking should I get back to her or not. As of now, I can only say one thing,

To Be Continued....
Stay tuned for the next episode....
And please do

Vote... Comment and Share If you like my episodes...