Prologue

Dan stared at the computer screen nervously. He read over the small listing he was posting.

"Tall 19 year old bi-curious boy. Looking for someone to help experiment with. Very shy and dresses in pastels and skirts. Not looking for sex, but small activities to experiment with." -Daniel Howell

God, this seemed so cringy.

He mentally slapped himself and took a deep breath, his hand frozen on the mouse. Dan's finger was ready to click the 'post' button, but something kept him in a state of hesitation. His mind kept telling him that this was a bad idea, but his heart so desperately wanted to explore with another boy.

The idea of getting with a boy was much more plausible now that he had moved out of his parents house. Unfortunately, his new apartment is literally about ten minutes away from his parents house. They wanted to be sure to keep an eye on him.
They've had their suspicions about his sexuality, especially since they caught him in a skirt once.

He did feel a bit more free now however, being able to wear cute things around his own place.

The reason Dan was in this position right now was because Dan was too nervous to go out and try to meet someone to help him explore his sexuality, so guessed posting an internet add was his best bet. Part of him however felt this was a bad idea, because he's never even touched himself, yet he's willing to find a random man on the internet to touch him. Masturbating was very frowned upon by his parents, so he was always too scared to try it. Then again, being with a man was also a big no-no to them.

Dan shrugged.

It was time he start feeling and thinking on his own. Without hesitation this time, he clicked the mouse and off went his listing.