3

"Slow down! You did what?!"

"Imetsomeoneonlineanddidgaythingswithhimtoexperiment?" Dan's voice rose at the end, making it sound like a question.

Louise couldn't believe what she was hearing. Sure she'd been Dan's best friend since either of them can remember, and yeah he's talking about wanting to experiment before, but she never expected an internet hookup.

"Dan he could have been some weirdo that wanted to kill you!" she flicked his ear and he scowled at the small moment of pain.

"I just needed to know if I liked doing things with boys." He nervously played with a loose string on his white kneesock.

"Well.. I mean... I'm glad you're okay then." Silence filled the air, but only for a breif moment because Louise had a big grin on her face.

"Now tell me everything that happened! Was he cute? Did you loose your v-card? Are you guys getting married or something?" Dan released the breath he was holding and started to laugh.

"To answer your last question, no. Sorry to disappoint, Louise. It's just a gay internet hookup for God's sake. And no I didn't do it. We just uh..." Dan's face got red as he thought about it and Louise giggled.

"Alright, you don't have to go into specifics. But you do have to tell me why you're bummed about it and not still excited." Louise raised a questioning eyebrow.

"It's just... my parents are so homophobic a-and I kinda like Phil and I don't really know what to do with all this." Louise dropped her smile and it was replaced with a pouty frown. She knew all about his strict parents and frankly Louise hated them. She wanted Dan to be happy and be able to be who he is.

"Fuck them, Dan. You be who you want, and be with whoever you want. It's your life and you should spend it doing what you like. If you wanna be hella gay, that's you're right to be so!" Dan flashed her a small smile.

"Thanks Louise. I just... I don't know. I've actually kinda been thinking of just sleeping with a girl to forget about Phil. I mean, I also like girls so I can just stick to that right?" Louise shook her head.

"Thats not how it works Danny." Louise shifted and made Dan look her straight in the eye.

"Be. Who. You. Want. Your parents have no influence in your sexuality, Daniel. I want you to be happy. Call Phil and talk to him! Maybe experiment some more or go on a sappy gushy gay-ass date!"

Dan wanted to take her advice and just be himself, but he didn't think he could do it. Besides, he had already planned to go out and find some girl to sleep with. It'd help him forget about Phil and his handsome smirk, or his nice jet black hair, or his sexy piercing and the tattoo that-

"Dan?" Louise chuckled and Dan blushed.

"See? you're already thinking of him! Just give him a call already!"

"Okay, maybe later. You get going home though, I've got some things to do." Dan stood up and straightened his skirt. Louise gave him a puzzled look.

"Hmph! you're kicking me out?"

"Yes, I'm a busy guy Louise." That wasnt true. He just happened to be particular busy this very night. "But I loveeee youuu." He gave her a big cheesy grin and she just scoffed.

"Alright, but I expect you to be hoping on Phil's dick soon! And to tell me the details of course. Think about what I said Dan, I want the best for you." Louise gave him a kiss on the cheek as she walked out, leaving Dan alone once again. He closed the door and went to go change. Louise hadnt changed his mind on his plan to sleep with a girl, so he changed into some more masculine clothes- both article's being black as night, and he set out on the town.