2

//Trigger warning: use of a LGBT slur//

Phil had been gone a few hours now, but Dan couldn't stop replaying the events in his mind. Everything has been so intense and Phil was so helpful. Part of him felt a little ashamed however because his parents lived so close and would never approve. He started to feel a hot panic in his chest as he tried to imagine what would happen in they ever found out Dan had a boy help him orgasm. They'd probably force him to move back in and ground him until he died. Dan was nineteen, so he was a legal adult, but he guessed that wouldn't matter to them. Even as an adult he was screwed over by his parents rules.

Damn.

It was so wonderful though. Dan definitely knew that he enjoyed doing sexual things with a boy, so at least he figured out for sure that he was bisexual. One problem solved. Now only if his parents could just stop existing or something. He tried calming himself down by telling himself that theirs no way they could find out. As he was going over thousands of scenarios in his mind, the doorbell rang. He went to answer it, thinking maybe it was Phil coming back for his shirt. Since it was covered in cum, dan lent him one of his. It was light yellow and Phil felt it clashed with his aura, but Dan insisted it looked great and told him he'd wash the shirt, which he hadn't done quite yet.

When he answered the door however, he was greeted by his mother. Dan nearly choked on air, which wasn't exactly the response his mother was expecting. Dan had put on his outfit from before, so he was standing in front of his mother in a skirt and a light blue top.

"Oh uh, hi Mom." His face immediately turned a dark shade of red as he awkwardly scratched the back of his kneck.

"Dan, what the hell are you wearing?" Her harsh brown eyes looked him up and down, definitely judging her son.

"It's uh, for a YouTube video." He'd picked up making a few videos here and there on YouTube, and his parents had at least approved of that, so he figured that could be an excuse. They knew YouTube was weird anyway.

"Change out of that shit, it makes you look queer." She sneered. "Other than that, I suppose it's nice to see you." His mom walked in and sat on the couch. Thankfully he'd already cleaned up and put the dirty towels into the washer.

There is no non-gay explanation for having two cum rags on your couch.

He tried to keep his mind clear of what happened on this couch just a few hours earlier as they carried on a normal conversation. His mom would ask how Dan was doing, and if he had a girlfriend or anything. Of course he said no, which was true. No way in hell would he ever tell her about a boy staying over.

Thankfully, she didn't stay too long, because Dan was nearly exhausted just from trying to keep him from furiously blushing thinking about what happened. She'd never be the wiser about what happened where she was sitting.

"Good talk Dan. And remember, this YouTube thing is fine but stay away from the goddamn queers. Don't want you getting ruined." He just nodded as he shut the door behind her. Dan sank down the back of the door, nearly in tears. He wished his parents weren't like this. They'd never accept him for being bisexual. Dan immediately started to regret everything he did with Phil. He was a dirty boy for doing it. Dan tried his best to combat these these thoughts, but it was so hard.

He wanted to text Phil to ask questions about his parents, secretly hoping they were homophobic and Phil could tell Dan how to deal with this, but he'd only just met the man. He didn't want to annoy him with stupid questions, so Dan just laid in his bed starting at the ceiling.

What was he going to do now?

-

It was about three in the morning and Dan was still awake, kept up by intrusive thoughts. He couldn't sleep after his talk with his mother. He'd started to feel disgusting and was ashamed of himself for earlier activities. Dan was trying desperately to not let his parents views affect him, but they were such a big part in his life that he couldn't help it. Even though they were a bit agressive about certain things, he still loved them, and wanted to make sure he didn't let them down. Being with a boy would be a big let down to them.

While Dan was restlessly thinking, across town, Phil Lester was also laying awake in bed, and thinking about Dan. He loved the innocence of the boy, and really felt like he could teach Dan a few things. Phil had been hoping Dan would text him again, but so far their had just been silence. Phil didn't worry too much about it, after all it was three am and Dan didn't seem like the type to be awake at odd hours like Phil. Its not his fault he was awake, his dumbass roommate was just always having sex in the other room, making lots of noise. At first Phil was a bit promiscuous and would masturbate in his room to the sounds, but eventually he got bored of it.

Being with Dan today was definitely an exciting change though. Being a dominant person at heart, Phil liked the fact that he had to teach Dan. Maybe that's what pulled his thinking to the boy now. He definitely saw himself meeting up with Dan again, and maybe getting to know him a little. Dan didn't seem like the type to just hit it and quit it anyway.

Phil's thinking was distracted when he heard that his roommate was going for round two with a boy who was definitely loud. Phil tried to drown it out but eventually just got horny and decided to have a quick wank. Maybe it would tire him out enough to fall asleep. Phil did end up getting tired, and went to sleep thinking about Dan.